Can we undo the trinket drop nerf?

Emdash

Sep 22, 2021
In a way it's good they nerfed trinkets before the shock effect of them fizzled. Either too many end up in circulation or people don't care.

Let us not forget that MODIFYING BASE STATS IN WHAT YOU PURPORT TO BE A SKILL BASED GAME IS BG, arguably worse than clades cuz at least clades are per clade.

If you can get 130 dex that's $$$. Basically almost every stat that you can boost above max is massive gainz. Editing raw stats is technically invaluable and that's why trinkets are so expensive. Dog shit trinkets are dog shit due to comparison. If trinkets only gave +1 to one max stat, they would still be strong in certain instances because they would allow diff builds to hit caps. The whole game is based on break points and 'balanced' on that. It's just nutso to fuck w/ that. Like I said it's end end game throw it in there cuz people ain't got nothing else to play for stuff.

zers

Aug 4, 2021
Embarrassing SV. Truly embarrassing. In the beta you showed that you were unable to remove pre patch items. Now if you played in the beginning of the trinket patch you could get insanely good trinkets that are unobtainable now since they patched it. Those trinkets are still ingame. Instead of fixing the massive issue of OP pre patch trinkets they make it harder to get trinkets making the gap between the old vets and new players even bigger. Pathetic.

D

Deleted member 44

1:1 means every time tho.
No man. Tier one trinket with a tier one gem. I was getting a certain ratio of a trinket at a rare chance when I killed a creature. The same creature now drops a worse trinket ratio now at a worse drop rate. For example. Creature would drop a silver red coral. Now it drops a cuprum red coral.