Can we get an updated world map?

Hodo

Mar 7, 2022
cx5CFMN.jpeg

This was the LAST map we had of Nave, and as you can see it is GROSSLY inaccurate. It shows Morin Khur in the south and no Toxai at all.

Camarro DaMortas

Jan 1, 2022
Norfolk, UK
How does this map fit into the lore? Was there a sundering of the continents, or a rise in sea level? I assume a current map would look more like this...

1667554487664.png

Hodo

Mar 7, 2022
How does this map fit into the lore? Was there a sundering of the continents, or a rise in sea level? I assume a current map would look more like this...

View attachment 5085
The problem with that is, the map has Tindrem on the North coast, when it is on the west coast, no northern facing part of that cities coast, to the north is the mountain and the palace. Then Morin Khur is a bit more east then that map would show, as Toxia is only 2-3km from Morin Khur and firmly on the east coast. Also if I recall, Belrim was on the north western coast of Sarducaa and Pash was to the west-southwest of Beth Jedda. And Pash was situated on the edge of the Glass Crater east side.

gavroche3

Apr 27, 2021
This map is old, yes, but in addition to it being old it was never correct. Mats has said that they moved away from this version of Nave early on. It can still give you an idea of where the devs minds were at when they drew it tho.

Hodo

Mar 7, 2022
This map is old, yes, but in addition to it being old it was never correct. Mats has said that they moved away from this version of Nave early on. It can still give you an idea of where the devs minds were at when they drew it tho.

I feel we deserve a correct map for the time.