Can someone confirm yes/no if there will be a wipe before launch wipe?

Emdash

Sep 22, 2021
I want to know "For Sure." I derped myself either way, but it wouldn't be so bad to start from 0 for 2 weeks. I could do it REALLY SLOWLY.

Emdash

Sep 22, 2021
There will be a wipe before launch yes.

Right, on launch day. I mean... there was originally a wipe planned BEFORE, like to give us a from 0 testing phase. Is that what you're saying? I think I am misunderstanding people or being misunderstood, so I want to clarify, like say... wiping next weekend, for instance.

KermyWormy

May 29, 2020
California
What a joke should have been done 1-2 months ago. Nobody will just remake their char 1-2 weeks before launch wipe.
Right, and Henrik knows this and talked about it, this wipe needs to happen for their testing purposes, but he realizes starting from scratch at this point will most likely discourage people from logging on further with the release wipe following shortly behind so they're pushing this next wipe as far out as is feasible.

It'll also help model the release starting experience with overloading haven and the myrland queue system for those that are still interested, which will be useful data for them to have and give them time to adjust before actual launch.

Emdash

Sep 22, 2021
Dont worry people. There will be wipe, then second wipe, then launch, then second launch, then roll back, then soft wipe, then hard launch… 😆

don't troll me, man, I'm fragile lool.

But I think I will play MO, fuck it, even on a derpy char... just dick around. Why? Because I realized if I don't play, I'm going to stew and be mad at all of the things I know won't be changed by release (like the rep system,) and I dunno if I'm gonna be able to log in on launch day when I see the patch notes for launch and realize it's still the same crap. Might as well slog thru it. I already made a guild. I got my TWO MEMBERS I gotta think of. ahaha. But really, yea, I'll just play a bit and mess around. Immerse myself back in the MOworld so I am not looking at it too 3rd person. Cuz when I look at it from 3rd person I get kind of upset.

Xunila

May 28, 2020
Germany
What a joke should have been done 1-2 months ago. Nobody will just remake their char 1-2 weeks before launch wipe.

That's not true! I rerolled both after the patch some days ago and again yesterday. And I've seen many players in Haven, so the changed starting system is tested a lot.

Reactions: Najwalaylah