Can Kran and GK get a graveyard.

Tzone

May 16, 2021
We got new players guys. Also ktan still needs a furnace.

Lots of people died in gk according to the lore but there is no graveyard. Just make a mass grave or something. A simple hole in the ground with a zombie spawner.

Evelyn

Jan 6, 2021
How about graveyards in Hyllspeia too? How about a Kranesh-esque red town in the khurite area that also has a graveyard? Also Moh Ki needs a graveyard. Also Jungle Camp needs a stable.

LordMega

Dec 2, 2020
The graveyards now are in because they had graveyards in MO1. Towns without, did not have one. Hell, I played MO1 before graveyards were a thing.
Moh Ki did not have a GY in Mo1.

Tashka

Dec 4, 2021
The graveyards now are in because they had graveyards in MO1. Towns without, did not have one. Hell, I played MO1 before graveyards were a thing.
Moh Ki did not have a GY in Mo1.
I believe it was less of an issue due to map size.
And yes, khurite area deserves a red town for exactly the same reason.

Veradey

Jun 9, 2021
none of the towns started with a GY. Meduli, followed by bakti got them because they were the hub of most players

LordMega

Dec 2, 2020

There we go. This I can get behind. Red down for Khurite region though would I guess wind up being in the far East. Perhaps somewhere south/southeast of Moh Ki.

Don't see why red towns dont have GYs, as I am sure they will have a population.

Reactions: Tzone and Evelyn

Fargus

Oct 17, 2021
Add and expansion to the city lore wise a necromancer moved in and started raising skeletons. Then make skeletons harder than bandits and easier than risars. Still keeps the hardened feel of GK and gives us a way to farm spirits and
How about graveyards in Hyllspeia too? How about a Kranesh-esque red town in the khurite area that also has a graveyard? Also Moh Ki needs a graveyard. Also Jungle Camp needs a stable.
They should have made Jungle camp a full red town instead of a camp. There is no reason for it not to be.

Reactions: Tzone

Tzone

May 16, 2021
If you give kran or GK a grave yard maybe levia would leave fab gy and move there. Big think

Fargus

Oct 17, 2021
These towns don't need GY, game just needs other ways to farm clade xp at early stage
There most certainly needs to be a way to farm spirits near GK i shouldn't have to run to fab just to farm for spirits

Reactions: Tzone

Tzone

May 16, 2021
These towns don't need GY, game just needs other ways to farm clade xp at early stage
Theres more risk in these towns so why should they not have at least equal reward, also spirits are found in gys.

Emdash

Sep 22, 2021
They should have made Jungle camp a full red town instead of a camp. There is no reason for it not to be.

!!!! it's not too late. Would require EQ, Broker, appliances + missing benches (to those who didn't click link)

On topic, yea since GY seems inevitably tied to clade, why not? Can someone explain the logic behind why red towns (altho jungle camp doesn't need a GY cuz massive sators lol) don't need graveyards? I mean, SV U DID THIS with the clade exp, making GYs somewhat of a necessity, so yea... pop em out. But the better answer would be other ways to clade up.

Tzone

May 16, 2021
Like meduli has better resources then the red towns with less risk. The towns with more risk should have at least equal rewards.