Campodon's food

Rallos808

Dec 19, 2021
I'm guessing they eat Muse fruit? And other fruits as well? What else do those monsters eat?

Mordhyrr

Jan 27, 2022
I suggest you pick Capsicum in the jungle.. it gives way more than muse fruit (hunger/kg) and there are at least as much places to pick them all over jungle if not more than muse fruit trees.

Reactions: Maxisan

Rallos808

Dec 19, 2021
I suggest you pick Capsicum in the jungle.. it gives way more than muse fruit (hunger/kg) and there are at least as much places to pick them all over jungle if not more than muse fruit trees.
Ok awesome thanks

bbihah

Jul 10, 2020
Its weird how campodons are herbivore in mo2, seeing as in the original game they were carnivorous.

bbihah

Jul 10, 2020
By the way Horses can eat meat but we have to feed them with bush

Most herbivores need to scavenge for salts and calcium. Antelopes, horses, zebras etc all eat bones of the dead to get their calcium intake.

Reactions: Najwalaylah

Maxisan

May 25, 2021

can I find this plant near jungle camp?

Khulan

Feb 26, 2022
Horn pepper is not great because it picks like a flower. Capsicum is good, but can be hardish to find. Wolfbrush is the easiest to find option but you need a lot of it and it picks slow, but comes in 25 unit nodes (unlike 5 for flowers and horn pepper).

The best horse food you can get near (near-ish) to JC is the white cavolo (cabbage) at the top of the sator dungeon path. There's a field of them there, each one can give you 250 units, and 500 units will make a totally hungry horse completely full. You can transport the rest back to the JC for future use.

Reactions: Maxisan