Bugged Character

Microbrewed

Mar 27, 2021
So I just logged in and my combat and profession skills have been reset. My armor shows my character wearing it in the character window but none of the stats or icons show up. My weapons that I had have a ? for the icon and I can't equip them. I tried the contact gm button and posting on discord but didn't get a response. Is there any way to fix this or do I have to relearn every single skill and buy every single book all over again?

Aello

Mar 24, 2021
For the armour that your character is wearing try typing /droploot and those "invisible" items will reappear in your lootbag on the floor if it is bugged out. Any item that has an icon of "?" it is unable to be used at the moment.

The Developers & Game-Masters know about the vanishing/resetting skills, the highest priority at the moment are the servers, they will resolve this issue as soon as possible. Game-Masters at this time are unable to help with these issues. we apologize for the inconvenience we know how frustrating this is and we appreciate your patience to help us test the servers.

Xunila

May 28, 2020
Germany
After login all my skills had been at 0 (plus bonus). But all skills I learned from books and which can't be learned by doing are available, only with 0 points.
And my inventory is full of items from long time ago e.g. I bought (and read) the book Potion Making in Haven about two weeks ago! Or the items are from a bank, I don't know, but all items with a count of 1 only.

Screenshots available and bugs reported.

Some relogs did not change the corrupt state.

Things that are not corrupt: Attributes, clade gifts, titles. I logged out about 90 minutes ago and logged in at the same position as before.

• Angry
Reactions: Rhias

Rorry

May 30, 2020
Kansas
Same happened to me. Droploot doesn't fix the icons by the way. You should also check your bank, mine was mostly stuffed into my inventory and all the things I had stacked (mats, resources, gold) became only 1 of each thing instead of the stacked amount that I had. :(

Xunila

May 28, 2020
Germany
Same happened to me. Droploot doesn't fix the icons by the way. You should also check your bank, mine was mostly stuffed into my inventory and all the things I had stacked (mats, resources, gold) became only 1 of each thing instead of the stacked amount that I had. :(

Same for me. The first bank I checked has been fine. And /droploot did not fix the inventory. I think I'm having an invisible spell book in the inventory,

Microbrewed

Mar 27, 2021
Not only is my character bugged but my bank is completely empty. So now I have no combat skills, no profession skills, bugged gear and weapons, and an empty bank after 30 hours of gameplay. I guess the only option is to delete the character and wait until these game breaking bugs get fixed.

Xunila

May 28, 2020
Germany
From some hours ago in Discord:

Henrik:
We are working on the skill and invis item issues currently and plan to patch this as soon as we can.

I really hope they find it and fix it! Even worse than the zero-value of all skills is my nearly empty bank in Bakti. I can live with both bugs, but they must be fixed before release.

Rorry

May 30, 2020
Kansas
From some hours ago in Discord:

I really hope they find it and fix it! Even worse than the zero-value of all skills is my nearly empty bank in Bakti. I can live with both bugs, but they must be fixed before release.
I hope it's soon, it has been more than three days already for me.