Bug List

icemasta

Apr 12, 2022
In today's stream, Henrik said they were running out of bugs to fix, while the game has a significant amount of bugs remaining. I've got a short list that I've started and I am gonna update this thread whenever I find a new bug.

1. Pet HP on the UI (under your character's status top left) will revert to old values when crossing node lines. Opening pet page (P) will show proper health, UI will show wrong health.
2. Pets get stuck on node lines and then warp to you, but they are vulnerable and hittable by enemies on the other side of the node line for 5-10 seconds. This can lead to pet deaths.
3. Influence generation above 500 is very inconsistent. I can be looking at the pet attack and standing still and it will generate and then randomly stop and resume.
4. If a zoology lore goes up, allowing a pet to go above their current level, they will automatically level up, but PP will go over limit, when it should be fine, you need to relog for lore PP to be recalculated.
5. Spur on does not affect mount stamina at all.
6. Mount forced to 1 speed travelling above Caleono cave west of Bakti.
7. In general, a lot of pet skills don't match their tooltips description.
8. If you are spamming spells, and you run out of ingredient, the inventory update is too slow, so they let you channel the spell even though you're out of ingredient, and then it whiffs when you try to cast it. Lost many good pets because I channeled a full greater heal mounted and then nothing happened when I cast it because I had no more calamine.
9. Outlaw can spawn into rocks.
10. NPCs can run up slopes and mountains at 90 degrees angle while running away without a care in the world.

Last edited:
Reactions: Rahz