[Bug list] Report a bug here

Sauron

Mar 29, 2021
I'd like to start a thread for people to share the bugs/shortcomings they discover.
We could then compile a list for the developers to look at and hopefully fix them.

I'll start:

- If you attempt to split the stack in the bottom row of your inventory, the window will appear below the screen border, making it impossible to interact with or even close.

- arms clip inside bodies of obese characters

- carrying a torch drastically lowers fps

- obvious one: some of the clade gifts are not yet given discriptions

Last edited:

Kelzyr

Sep 22, 2020
- If you attempt to split the stack in the bottom row of your inventory, the window will appear below the screen border, making it impossible to interact with or even close.

This is very annoying...especially if you close your bag it still sits there on the bottom of your screen. Only way to get rid of it is to try and split the stack again but click on the top of the icon so the dialog is on the screen.

Sauron

Mar 29, 2021
This is very annoying...especially if you close your bag it still sits there on the bottom of your screen. Only way to get rid of it is to try and split the stack again but click on the top of the icon so the dialog is on the screen.

For me it simply opened a new dialog, and the old one remained where it was :0

Kelzyr

Sep 22, 2020
For me it simply opened a new dialog, and the old one remained where it was :0

are you trying to split the same item again? If you try to split a different item the old dialog remains (pretty dumb, but the UI isn't great atm)

Sauron

Mar 29, 2021
are you trying to split the same item again? If you try to split a different item the old dialog remains (pretty dumb, but the UI isn't great atm)
Yes, the same item. I figured it would fix the lost dialog but it didn't.
I'm not doing this atm, this is just what i recall.

Reactions: Kelzyr

Dimandius

Mar 21, 2021
Bulgaria, EU
- Login will fail with the message "The server is still starting up", even without the server having restarted.
- Moving items inside your inventory will break running.
- Pigs are invincible within Haven's city walls.

grendel

Jun 13, 2020
- when relogging, some skills are lowered even though there are still primary points left to spend.
- if pressing stuck while mounted, you are moved off the mount but is floating in mounted animation.
- when relogging most items in hotbars are removed from hotbar.
- resting skill only rose to 30 after hours of play. Then suddenly today it started to rise normally(x100)
- skinning knife skill does not raise

edit: and invisible walls blocking mounts!!

Reactions: Sauron

Jaquin

Jan 11, 2023
Endless Login to nothing. Box opens for connecting to server, then says logging in, then box goes away and I cann click to login again with the same result.

-have reloaded game
-have relogged steam
-have restarted computer

Not sure how to resolve this issue, I have three accounts (one belongs to my wife) and I get the same result with all.