[BUG]Characters Vanishing?

GIToez

Dec 7, 2021
Meduli
Created a character after the wipe yesterday log on today to see thats its gone, cant even remake it (same name) few people in discord saying they have the same issue but no replies to how to fix/whats going on.

XtraMedium

Jan 19, 2022
Same exact problem here. Pinged a GM on Discord and opened a ticket via the web, but no luck so far.

GIToez

Dec 7, 2021
Meduli
I was told they look into it tomorrow. Where you in haven still? i think they closed down some of the haven servers which caused us to loose your toons

XtraMedium

Jan 19, 2022
I was told they look into it tomorrow. Where you in haven still? i think they closed down some of the haven servers which caused us to loose your toons
I was indeed in Haven, using a code. Thanks for the heads up dude. Wonder if they can do anything about it or if they're just gonna tell us to recreate? I got my mental focus and offense to 100. RIP. 💀

GIToez

Dec 7, 2021
Meduli
I was indeed in Haven, using a code. Thanks for the heads up dude. Wonder if they can do anything about it or if they're just gonna tell us to recreate? I got my mental focus and offense to 100. RIP. 💀
issue with that if you try to recreate it kicks you back to the main menu with no character (or atleast it did for me) so cant even play at all

Luzica

May 28, 2020
There is the release wipe on tuesday so you will lose the progress anyhow, just for information.

GIToez

Dec 7, 2021
Meduli
After talking to alot more people. Everyone who cant get in was in haven. they got 6 days to fix it. lol

XtraMedium

Jan 19, 2022
SV replied to my ticket. They told me they won't be restoring the character since launch is upcoming.

issue with that if you try to recreate it kicks you back to the main menu with no character (or atleast it did for me) so cant even play at all

Didn't know this part. Very shitty. Well, okay, guess I am officially disqualified to beta test. :) Thanks SV.

XtraMedium

Jan 19, 2022
Leads me to believe that they either A. don't have the ability to restore our characters or B. the method to restore them is so tedious that it can't be done within a 5 day period. Both pretty sour pills to swallow, especially since it's regarding the newbie zone.

Cheers man, thanks for your help, hope you find some entertainment till launch and then I hope you get to keep whatever character you create. :)

GIToez

Dec 7, 2021
Meduli
Leads me to believe that they either A. don't have the ability to restore our characters or B. the method to restore them is so tedious that it can't be done within a 5 day period. Both pretty sour pills to swallow, especially since it's regarding the newbie zone.

Cheers man, thanks for your help, hope you find some entertainment till launch and then I hope you get to keep whatever character you create. :)
I guess we just need to learn and not going to be able to spend all the time in Haven have to get in and get out come launch cuz you know they're not going to have this fixed by then

Reactions: XtraMedium

XtraMedium

Jan 19, 2022
I guess we just need to learn and not going to be able to spend all the time in Haven have to get in and get out come launch cuz you know they're not going to have this fixed by then
Yep. So in other words, go to the Nave graveyards to compete with 300 newbies and vets alike for clade points, or stay in Haven for a much easier grind and risk losing your account indefinitely. 10/10 would game again.