Broker bug - bad connection?

grendel

Jun 13, 2020
After more than a week with broker issues and many bug reports, I really need to know if the problem is on my side(internet connection) or on the broker side.
If this problem is not on my side, it is a very serious issue.

It seems to me that the broker connection is clunky, coming and going quickly. When I search, I often get a red circle loading that result in a blank page, cliking search a few times yield a result. When selling, I loose as many items as I successfully put up on broker. Taxes are deducted from inventory and the items simply disappear... does the broker pocket them?

Seeing that when I catch the broker at "a good time" when searches work, I can sell for a few minutes, and then suddenly connection goes(I think) and items start disappearing; this make me suspect connection issues with broker.

Is anyone else experiencing this? If not, any ideas on how to correct the problem on my side?

Reactions: Lucius_Blackheart

grendel

Jun 13, 2020
I haven't experienced this at all in Bakti. What town are you in?
Mostly Tindrem, but I also experienced it in Fab and Meduli. edit: the only brokers I have used during these issues
The broker server restart a week ago did nothing to help this problem, for me.

Malyck

Mar 25, 2021
I have had problems with the broker too. I have filed many bug reports, but no idea since we get no feedback on bugs. I have lost many items along with the extended load times of the broker windows and blank screens. Let's hope this gets some attention soon.

EZgold

Jan 28, 2021
I have had broker problems related to blank search pages and indeed disappearing selling items. In Bakti.

Nov 29, 2020
Hey Devs,

Just wanted to report an item I put up for sale in the broker disappeared from my inventory, the item is collected, but no posted in the broker. I have enough gold to pay for the fees. However, I am not sure if I was charged a fee cause I didn't track.
I had put up a maul for 15g and the item disappeared but was never posted in the Broker.

Anyone else getting this bug of the Broker taking your item but not listing it?

L

Nov 29, 2020
Just put up a silver coin for testing in the broker, it disappeared and I was charged, but never appeared in the broker listings. Tried it again, and it worked this time. The broker has a bug by which your item may be taken and not posted.

L

Pech

Sep 5, 2021
I sell tons of items to the broker and I find that items will just disappear to the void now. At least we don't have the non existing items in the broker filling everything up anymore. But I cant imagine listing anything valuable right now. An example is today in Fab I listed 2 full sets of plate armor. Out of all the armor I listed, only 6 actually made it onto the market, Things just disappear.

If we at least got an error or something when putting items in It wouldnt be nearly as bad of an issue it is. But if I was listing something expensive and had 4 out of the 10 items I list just vanish Id lost motivation to ever use the broker. The brokers already tend to lack essential items depending on the town you are in so having things dissapear this common is basicly going to stop anyone from selling expensive gear.