Bounty Board

Suttner

Feb 17, 2021
We at Events strive to bring more content and player interactions to the community and are very proud to reveal our newest endeavour to achieve this:

THE BOUNTY BOARD

Got a score to settle?
Someone rob your caravan?

Well, post a bounty!
Just go to the #post-a-bounty channel in our discord or send me a message, tell us how much you willing to pay per head and transfer the money.
We will add your new bounty to the board immediately.

Wanna make some money killing people?
Become a famous bounty hunter?

Go claim a bounty!
Just go to the #claim-a-bounty channel in our discord, post a screenshot of the Hunted's head and leave a very brief explanation as to how you got the kill.
We will transfer you the money immediately!

(we do not take a cut, this is a free Service by Events)

Happy Hunting
and as always Good Luck!

Events

Last edited:

Darthus

Dec 1, 2020
This is a great idea, I fully support it and thanks for being a trusted enough member of the community Suttner to make this happen prior to the in-game system being in place.

Next it'd be awesome to facilitate mercenary contracts for things like defending people who're transporting goods or for sieging/battles.

Suttner

Feb 17, 2021
This is a great idea, I fully support it and thanks for being a trusted enough member of the community Suttner to make this happen prior to the in-game system being in place.

Next it'd be awesome to facilitate mercenary contracts for things like defending people who're transporting goods or for sieging/battles.
I really want to help out the mercenary community for sure
I like the idea of the playstyle and understand how hard it is to get it going.
Been doing my best with the festivals, always hiring/promoting one/a few merc companies

but yes, maybe this bounty board system is a step towards that direction! :)

Suttner

Feb 17, 2021
Bounty Hunters, the bounty board has been updated

Check it out, over 645 Gold up for grabs in open bounties currently!

Happy Hunting! ;)

Last edited:
Reactions: Najwalaylah