Botany buff 'misapplication' (and more!)

Emdash

Sep 22, 2021
I forgot to write this here. I GOT A PROBLEM. So, I got my human and she is 'educated.' What that means, in game terms, is that she can book read mats to like 80+int. So, in that way, because she is a human and able to extract the info, she gets more from the book/playing with the mats than someone else.

NOW, we have our wonderful OP Veela. We got the BOTANY buff. We got the PETRO buff. COOL, right? Well, wait... If I take botany gift, not only should I get +25 botany raw, but I should get basically book read 100 out of everything under botany. I would go as far as to argue that pushes into advanced Dendro, but the fact that it doesn't even go to like FRUITS is insane.

AGREE?

Jhackman

Jun 6, 2020
Rats just gnaw on trees and lick rocks all day. You can’t expect them to know about fruits and flowers other then that they smell terrible.

• Haha
Reactions: Najwalaylah

Emdash

Sep 22, 2021
Rats just gnaw on trees and lick rocks all day. You can’t expect them to know about fruits and flowers other then that they smell terrible.

haha, cladist!! That is kind of funny to imagine the sad world where the botany and petrology buffs did not apply to child skills. It really would be like you said, so that's some @Robmo stuff. Tell Henrik! They are turning elves into drooling rock biters. Rock taste identification is not a skill. Please fix the botany and the petrology (i forgot if it does or doesn't) buff applying all thru, would be a nice buff to elf professions (alchemy, even.)

Unfort there are ELF HATERS out there. I see them, you see them. We all see them.

• Haha
Reactions: Jhackman

Emdash

Sep 22, 2021
I am not bullshitting with this, please look at this. I mean, I can bullshit and be serious at the same time.