Beta Patch Notes 0.1.13 Discussion

Rorry

May 30, 2020
Kansas
From first look there seems to be little to no functionality to the house deco.

I put up a bed, guild chest, crude table and chairs.

You can't sit in the chairs or lay in the bed.

Also the guild chest gives me an option to push "R" to open. But it does not open anything.

Hopefully it will be much more functional in the future. As well as crafted by players.

I also had some ui issues with coins in my bank and inventory. Not sure if I can reproduce though.
I hear that you can buy crafting benches in Tind/MK.

Reactions: Amadman

Tzone

May 16, 2021
The leashing is really bad now. Mobs just randomly run when you try to kill then and regain health. I wish they just took away health regain on leash. If some one is leashing to kill mobs let them it takes so much longer for them to do that compared to properly fighting the mob that it doesnt matter.

Reactions: Camarro DaMortas

Camarro DaMortas

Jan 1, 2022
Norfolk, UK
The leashing is really bad now. Mobs just randomly run when you try to kill then and regain health. I wish they just took away health regain on leash. If some one is leashing to kill mobs let them it takes so much longer for them to do that compared to properly fighting the mob that it doesnt matter.

I have no idea why they've imported this stupid magical health reset idea from other MMOs, it never works properly and it's a real immersion killer, as well as a complete pain in the butt. If people want to kite mobs around let them do it, who cares?

finegamingconnoisseur

May 29, 2020
www.youtube.com
A lot of us are probably feeling a bit like Bob right now with waiting for MO2 to finally wipe for good so we can all start playing for real. Let's just pretend for a moment that SV is Dr Marvin:

Reactions: Paffu

Xunila

May 28, 2020
Germany
The real skill speed is pretty fine. I rerolled after the patch, and after less than two hours skills like Agility and Sprinting are already maxed, I also maxed cooking and I'm already reading Long Bow crafting. After about ten skinned walkers the lores Bone Tissue and Emalj are already maxed. Other material lore especially for alchemy and cooking will be much harder.

The annoying part will be the clade gifts! Currently we get 10 clade gift points with character creating, but @FarmerJoe answered my question in the Discord channel and we will probably get no clade gift points at release. I don't know how many walkers have to be killed for the first point, put from level 10 to 11 the number of points is 880 means 176 walkers (one walker gives currently 5 points). Clade gifts are something for long term players only. I can't estimate how long it will take after release for the first player to reach all 20 points, maybe a year or more.

Last edited:

Bladeer01

Aug 1, 2021
The real skill speed is pretty fine. I rerolled after the patch, and after less than two hours skills like Agility and Sprinting are already maxed, I also maxed cooking and I'm already reading Long Bow crafting. After about ten skinned walkers the lores Bone Tissue and Emalj are already maxed. Other material lore especially for alchemy and cooking will be much harder.

The annoying part will be the clade gifts! Currently we get 10 clade gift points with character creating, but @FarmerJoe answered my question in the Discord channel and we will probably get no clade gift points at release. I don't know how many walkers have to be killed for the first point, put from level 10 to 11 the number of points is 880 means 176 walkers (one walker gives currently 5 points). Clade gifts are something for long term players only. I can't estimate how long it will take after release for the first player to reach all 20 points, maybe a year or more.

as i feared , clade boost wasnt a legend ....

if they now give 5 point , at least it's a *20 modifier loss instead of a *100

i once farmed walker to get all 20 point ; it took about 2.5 days , playing a moderate/big ammount of time ; soooo about 12 hour i'd guess ?

considering a - *20 modifier and double the ammount of point to get ... (20*12*2) ; about 480 hours , let's say 500 ? :d

edit ; if the nodeline fixes for following pet work ; i'm happy

Tzone

May 16, 2021
as i feared , clade boost wasnt a legend ....

if they now give 5 point , at least it's a *20 modifier loss instead of a *100

i once farmed walker to get all 20 point ; it took about 2.5 days , playing a moderate/big ammount of time ; soooo about 12 hour i'd guess ?

considering a - *20 modifier and double the ammount of point to get ... (20*12*2) ; about 480 hours , let's say 500 ? :d

edit ; if the nodeline fixes for following pet work ; i'm happy
You should be one shooting walkers. It would never take near 12 hours to get clade points in the past. I would do it in a hour.

Even then you should not be getting to end game by not leaving the sight of the town. Bosses give tens of thousands of points to players who beat them.

Bladeer01

Aug 1, 2021
lol, you are crap... i do this in 2,5h usally...

i guess if you one shoot them ( so not with starting weapon ) don't loot , and heavyly focus that's doable ;

i'm talking about doing it in a casual not intensive way

Bladeer01

Aug 1, 2021
You should be one shooting walkers. It would never take near 12 hours to get clade points in the past. I would do it in a hour.

Even then you should not be getting to end game by not leaving the sight of the town. Bosses give tens of thousands of points to players who beat them.

well ; in 1 hours ? i want to see that considering you need to kill a few hundreds ; but anyway , congrats , you would just need 50 hours or so to get those 20 points xd

Tzone

May 16, 2021
well ; in 1 hours ? i want to see that considering you need to kill a few hundreds ; but anyway , congrats , you would just need 50 hours or so to get those 20 points xd
If you are killing walkers which you shouldn't, its also long term progression for the game and you dont need 20 clade points in most builds.

Just do some work man 50 hours isnt even that much time, and you should be doing risars, bosses, or bandits instead.

Reactions: Xunila

Emdash

Sep 22, 2021
A lot of us are probably feeling a bit like Bob right now with waiting for MO2 to finally wipe for good so we can all start playing for real. Let's just pretend for a moment that SV is Dr Marvin:

yea I got all pumped doing fratboy chest bumps with oykd that I rerolled and deleted my guild on accident ahaha. Then I got in and started skilling up and it's like... this sucks! It doesn't suck after wipe, but... it sucks NOW. I still have a playable char on my 2nd acct, but SHIT. I mean I will forever be confused by the non wipe reset of skill gain. U-g-h.

It's almost like someone convinced them to push wipe further out. Hey we barely got 2 weeks as is, assuming it drops on time.

Edit: but yea real skill gain seems legit and fair. I was worried walkers would give 1 xp. If they give 5 that's ok. haha. Like I said there is a strange immersion/chill to just zoning out in the GY and it adds up. Speccing and unspeccing clade gifts is def a hack that I'm gonna miss. I'm trying to envision how I can do the most stuff w/ two accts and still keep one lean veela regardless. Prol gonna do hum and veela, as before. My stuff was pretty tight before actually. My human was hitting pretty damn hard even tho she was slow. Having a lil more str to use a better (nonlance) MC wep would be nice tho.