Best race / clade combination

Bongholio

Dec 27, 2020
It’s still very early to make such a guide but I’m noticing players with 190+ hp vs the default 172 hp, with combat ai about to release I was wondering what everyone thinks is the best currently possible clade / race combination for combat? Previously in MO1 it was Thursar Khurite but has anyone noticed any other races that might become the new “best” in MO2
I have tested a bit with the clades to reach extra health and I believe some clades increase your effective skill level towards specific things but have not come to a conclusion on what is the best or top few combinations.

Rennuir

May 28, 2020
right now there isnt any difference with the different clade stats and the clade gifts arent useable

if u see people with more hp then 172 theyve just been eating fat food and going stout

hopefully we get the stats changes and gifts soon into the game

Bongholio

Dec 27, 2020
right now there isnt any difference with the different clade stats and the clade gifts arent useable

if u see people with more hp then 172 theyve just been eating fat food and going stout

hopefully we get the stats changes and gifts soon into the game
If you set your clades to increase constitution and relog, your hp will increase, I have increased mine and never eaten food
This mean unless races have a different movement speed or base stats to each other, a certain build could be better then others currently

Rorry

May 30, 2020
Kansas
No real way to know because all characters move the same speed right now, but they will move different speeds at release. There is a best build for now but you can only increase stam and HP.