Bank size limit

Xunila

May 28, 2020
Germany
Did somebody test or find the current bank size limit? With the bags from the latest patch we can finally put more than 50 items into a bank. Yesterday I filled some bags in the bank and now have about 60 items in the bank, means the items and of cause the bags. In theory I could put 50 completely filled bags into the bank, with small bags 50 * (6+1) items = 350 items.

Is the current limit 100 as in MO1? Or did StarVault increase the limit?

Btw, a item counter like in MO1 is missing in the bank!

Kelzyr

Sep 22, 2020
Did somebody test or find the current bank size limit? With the bags from the latest patch we can finally put more than 50 items into a bank. Yesterday I filled some bags in the bank and now have about 60 items in the bank, means the items and of cause the bags. In theory I could put 50 completely filled bags into the bank, with small bags 50 * (6+1) items = 350 items.

Is the current limit 100 as in MO1? Or did StarVault increase the limit?

Btw, a item counter like in MO1 is missing in the bank!

I don't think they have the same limit, I haven't counted, but I'm pretty sure I have over 100 items in one of my banks (filled a good 12 or so of the biggest bags with armor sets)

lord_yoshi

Oct 3, 2020
I don't think they have the same limit, I haven't counted, but I'm pretty sure I have over 100 items in one of my banks (filled a good 12 or so of the biggest bags with armor sets)
I had 102 items at once, but that also doesn't mean they won't change it.