Bandages vs Mage self heals

Vulpin

Nov 29, 2021
I'm pretty trash at the game in a lot of ways, but I have a weird way of lasting awhile. In a big fight, if you are a heavy armor thursar, you might wanna go in and eat up some dmg if you have someone to help you peel/heal, but since I was generally fighting outside of coms and with people who I wasn't even sure I trusted, I would be mid-lining, and if you hit their front line then go back into the mid line, you should be ok. If you are hitting their mid line, you are too deep and yea prol ded. Even if you are front lining let the dudes come to you, you should be able to tank A LOT of hits, there's no reason to get stickied like that. Like a Dwarf, push consistently and let the lighter people swarm around and do the in and out. Like I think I said, if you look and see everyone is behind you, you're dead lol. Unless you're like a pvp god basically you don't wanna be that guy, and even then that depends a lot on the people following up w/ you being good as well.

Just some impressions from personal exp, but I play way diff than other people... I get hits and such, but I like to watch how things are developing before I really make a move.

I do agree that I can't judge the nerfed healing % because I haven't seen it in action, but the actual regen is fine. I would be cool with them looking at the healing being more from spells. Basically tho Thursar is kinda not in a good place (esp isn't the rep system super hard on them?) and that gift is one of their most redeeming traits. Also, imagine it on a mounted! Once people start figuring out MC proper (I am assuming they havent cuz I haven't seen many) that gift is gonna be even more OP. So, you gotta look at every angle. But yea I could see them getting more heals. It's almost confusing as to why they need ANY debuff on heals. I mean this was THE fighting class in MO1, why can't they just be OP at fighting, cuz they suck at everything else haha.
I'm also looking at this from a PVE perspective. Say you go to kill spider queen with a group an you as a Thursar with this clade take aggro (cause you can't really stop the boss from aggroing what they want), well the boss will hit you for 50-20 dmg every 3-4s only thing that will keep you alive during that much dmg is a healer, but your gimping your healers ability to keep you alive now.