Bandages in MO2

Tzone

May 16, 2021
Yeah according to some I'm just shit with poor judgement, might as well rest mid fight to get my HP back.

No but really it's silly to try and say bandages are okay where they are because almost any PvP video I watch I rarely ever see a bandage used unless the player is FAR away or pops their alvarin clades.

And so far a lot of the fights I've been in, guess I'm just bandaging in front of people's face because you totally don't move much slower out of combat during the animation.
Yeah it helps if you are a alvarian when you need to pop a bandage. Everyone else has to spend so much time to run back and bandage up. Over all the bandages are not conducive to be used in fights because of the time and stamina usage to use them. Do you really need to put a weapon away, lots of us in the military have been trained to apply first aid with one hand. Not the easiest thing but the weapon draw and put away is so unormally clunky.

They really need to look into bandages and other core things with the game before adding more.