Bad fps in meduli

Barbarian

Jan 12, 2022
Man fps is bad in meduli even with my good rig. I guess some areas needs optimization. Hopefully gets better 45 fps and sometimes less on a 6800 xt with a 5900x not even maxed is not good. Just hoping for the best i like this game going to main if its fixed and people can actually log in,

Tzone

May 16, 2021
Man fps is bad in meduli even with my good rig. I guess some areas needs optimization. Hopefully gets better 45 fps and sometimes less on a 6800 xt with a 5900x not even maxed is not good. Just hoping for the best i like this game going to main if its fixed and people can actually log in,
Henrik said that 30 fps was good for competitive and that you don't need more then 24 to play mo2. Its not counter strike you dont need 240fps to play this game!
He really said that but in seriousness the shadows in this game along with grass really hurt AMD hardware bad. I dont for see any fps increases anytime soon with Henriks understanding of how games work.

We used to have the ability to change the .ini to get enough frames to make the game playable.

Barbarian

Jan 12, 2022
I mean for most part its ok but sometimes bad. It shouldn't be like that because i have top of the line stuff so idk. Most of time my rig beats out most people with 3080s on this np just needs to be optimized

TrothGar

Jan 30, 2022
I mean for most part its ok but sometimes bad. It shouldn't be like that because i have top of the line stuff so idk. Most of time my rig beats out most people with 3080s on this np just needs to be optimized
Bro you're lucky you're in the game what makes you think they got it optimized at all

Reactions: Jackdstripper