Do u agree?

• yes

Votes: 2 100.0%
  • no

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters

boogis

Nov 15, 2020
It is not fair situation when the game has a different gradation of armor. from stabbing, from cutting and so on. since the game has magic elementalism and other magic, it would be logical to make that there was protection from certain schools of magic. Well, it is so logical that it is even strange to discuss it. it can be implemented by adding certain items in the craft. but also it can be done through alchemy. for example, you can brew a potion to protect against fire at 3%, and you can and all 5 or 10. All of this already exists in jewelry. it has that kind of protection. But it would be nice to do it through armor as well. I am not the person who will tell you how it should be done, but I will give you an example. When we were kids we played one popular RPG and there at the highest level we bought a set of armor that gave 100% protection from fire and dragons could not penetrate us with this magic. Whether you want to do something similar or limit yourself to something less is up to you. All I'm saying is that such mechanics can give a higher value to armor. To that end, I propose an armor insurance system. Just as it is done with costume jewelry. No one will not want to lose armor that gives maximum protection, just as no one wants to lose a ring that gives the same protection. it will not be so bad because it is easier to pay a certain amount than every time to buy new and new top armor. The more variation in armor, the more valuable it is, the less you want to lose it.

Last edited: