Armor Crafting Sets / Listing Sets on Broker

Mordhyrr

Jan 27, 2022
Hi,

i like to suggest an additional crafting item called "Armor Set".
We all know the hassle of crafting and listing our "Armor Parts" and on the other side looking through the Broker for the single parts to get a whole set.
My suggestion would make creating / selling / buying / storing of Armor Parts an easier task without big changes to existing systems.
I know some players like to use mixed armor sets, the creation of mixed "Armor Set" packages would not be possible with this suggestion and would have to be crafted separately. This suggestion is only for uniform Armor Sets of on Type and Material Set.

conceptSetCrafting1.png
I suggest adding an additional entry under Armor Slot called "Set armor".
It contains every Armor Type the Crafter is able to create.
The Material and Slider selection will be used for the whole set.
The amount would be the total amount of materials needed for all 5 parts.
The crafting time could be a bit longer for the increased amount of "items" created.
The lore gained should be the same as if you craft all parts separately.
To create a whole engraved set you would need 5 engraving tools ofc.
A combined 3d preview for all items would be appreciated.

After the crafting process you would receive one Item (the Armor Set package)
conceptSetCrafting3.png
One new Item icon would have to be created for this.
The item weights the total sum of all 5 armor parts so its easy to see if you can fit it in your build and it gives no advantage in inventory weight.
The pack would also display the defence values and the type / material text.
The durability is not needed because it is always unused and the quality (max dura) is shown in the type / material text (horrible / excellent etc.)
If needed a combined max dura value could be added i guess.
Shift right click or right click would extract all 5 parts and remove the pack item.
Once the pack is opened it can not be combined again.

conceptSetCrafting2.png
The broker interface would need one extra Entry under Equipment called "Armor Sets"
Now Crafter could list 20 Armor Sets instead of 4 without the use of Management and Buyers could quickly aquire a new set.

Thank you for reading through my suggestion
More power to us Crafters who enable PVE/PVP💪