Any workaround for the Enter Nave bug?

Ajido

Nov 26, 2020
Devs on Discord said if you get sent back to the logo, relaunch the client and you should skip the queue. I just get put back into queue without skipping it, and that's happening to guildmates as well. Anyone gotten past this bug have any suggestions to try?

Draed

Jan 4, 2022
happened to me 4 times in a row yesterday, then magically worked for a bit. today however, I sit in queue for 2 hours minimum, get to character select, and when I hit enter nave my game crashes. literally all day, 10+ hours in queue to crash. you get into the server by either being chosen by god, or getting benched until a patch comes out that may or may not fix the issue.

Veeshan

Jan 29, 2022
happened to me 4 times in a row yesterday, then magically worked for a bit. today however, I sit in queue for 2 hours minimum, get to character select, and when I hit enter nave my game crashes. literally all day, 10+ hours in queue to crash. you get into the server by either being chosen by god, or getting benched until a patch comes out that may or may not fix the issue.
i cant wait for my crash once i get past my current 32 hr queue :D