Anotomy and badages

Eskaldar

Jun 25, 2020
Everyone who played MO1 or MO2 on the test saw how anatomy and bandages work. I have a reasonable question. Everything will remain as in the first part or will there be any changes in this plan? What do I mean? Well, for example, in MO1 and on alpha, for some reason you can't bandage your ally and it looks wild to me. Bandaging yourself is much more difficult than someone else. Why can't this be added to the game? Anatomy in MO1 was only needed for bandages and the secondary Damage Assessment skill, which showed your melee damage. Will MO2 have something deeper in anatomy than what we have now? And what do you think should be added to this skill? I would add treatment for bleeding and fractures, for example, or something like that.

Grasthard

Nov 21, 2020
Okinawa
Everyone who played MO1 or MO2 on the test saw how anatomy and bandages work. I have a reasonable question. Everything will remain as in the first part or will there be any changes in this plan? What do I mean? Well, for example, in MO1 and on alpha, for some reason you can't bandage your ally and it looks wild to me. Bandaging yourself is much more difficult than someone else. Why can't this be added to the game? Anatomy in MO1 was only needed for bandages and the secondary Damage Assessment skill, which showed your melee damage. Will MO2 have something deeper in anatomy than what we have now? And what do you think should be added to this skill? I would add treatment for bleeding and fractures, for example, or something like that.

I, for one, would remove the skill completely, or make it secondary. It's one of those skills like combat manouvering that you MUST have in pvp, but are so shallow and take away points from more complicated builds

Reactions: Ministro

Nenju

May 28, 2020
sausage lake
currently same as in mo1, tho skilltrees have not been touched at all so we will have to wait until they release the 2 skilltrees