Another thread about bad mechanic

TheHeretic

Jun 1, 2020
MK\Bakti\JC
1. House loot. You got nothing from demolished house. Why? What a stupid point?
2. House trade\owner\etc . Why you just not add old MO1 mechanic in game (i mean TC)? Thats worked good. Also, what a f problem with closed\open doors? Who say you about 8 second opening is OK?
3. Node-line freeze. I didnt see any poblem on the beta\lounch days. But right now i got sometimes stacks about 1-2 second. Also, what a problem with node-line spells bags? P.S. i got realy good PC
4. Mounted combat. Any chance to see it in game? You guys broke it so much as it can possible.
5. Mount breed. Why you dont add? What a problem? Right now horses (all horses) is only for move youre ass. Any fights, if you not a mage, is stupid, becouse no any good horse armor and horse HP is to low.
6. And i forgoth anout my main problem: Whats happenedd with horse damage sound? I got all sound lvl on 100% (with no music) and i didnt hear nothing. For much of times horse get 1-3 hit before i see something.
See on MO1. on real life (try to punch horse) and see on waht you hear.
7. Equerry. Someon tired from lvl stupid horse from 10 to 125? Where is equerry lvling?
To much question about all other. Realy, i just wonder why you cant add bunch of MO1 mechanics what worked good, and lose your times to make something bad and not worked.

Last edited:
Reactions: Hodo

TheHeretic

Jun 1, 2020
MK\Bakti\JC
All valid points I think except the door open and close perhaps. Houses are pretty much invulnerable places so there should be at least some small chance to catch someone if you take the risk of entering their house rather than having a 1 second delay which basically means u can always escape a fight,
Ye. U have i house, open a door. See enemies, try to close it, enemies block a script (you+door), u died. Best mechanic! U have a house, but you still have a enemy d ick in ur mouth :)
Also, u need to be a Robin Good to get door target

Emdash

Sep 22, 2021
Something about the way Heretic writes always is cool to me. haha. I dunno what he's using to translate, but it just seems REAL. HERETIC... REAL DUDE.

TheHeretic

Jun 1, 2020
MK\Bakti\JC
Something about the way Heretic writes always is cool to me. haha. I dunno what he's using to translate, but it just seems REAL. HERETIC... REAL DUDE.
Lol. sry i had a bad english. Anyway, im learning and not use translater to write something (try to not use).

TheHeretic

Jun 1, 2020
MK\Bakti\JC
All valid points I think except the door open and close perhaps. Houses are pretty much invulnerable places so there should be at least some small chance to catch someone if you take the risk of entering their house rather than having a 1 second delay which basically means u can always escape a fight,
Also, i think thats why people build a house - cuz they want to be in safety.