An idea, learn spells.

Evelyn

Jan 6, 2021
We have that already. It's a book called "Ecumenical Spells" that you have read unless you hate yourself and want to stand around self-casting each spell forever.

Konrad

Feb 24, 2021
Ireland
wait for the other magic schools to be implemented lmao you gonna hate yourself for writing this post lol

barcode

Jun 2, 2020
We had that in MO1, it didn't add anything to the game but tedium.
not scribing, thats a completely separate issue. i mean spell *crafting*.

consider corrupt. maybe you can remove the damage component to make it cast faster and let it retain the healing debuff effect. maybe flamestrike can hit harder if you increase the cast time and mana cost, maybe spurt can be 'instant' if you reduce the range on it. this is just generic modification of spells but i'd really like to see more in depth spell crafting where you can create entirely unique spells by mixing 'glyphs' to achieve a large variety of effects. the types of glyphs available would be unique to each school.

-barcode

Evelyn

Jan 6, 2021
not scribing, thats a completely separate issue. i mean spell *crafting*.

consider corrupt. maybe you can remove the damage component to make it cast faster and let it retain the healing debuff effect. maybe flamestrike can hit harder if you increase the cast time and mana cost, maybe spurt can be 'instant' if you reduce the range on it. this is just generic modification of spells but i'd really like to see more in depth spell crafting where you can create entirely unique spells by mixing 'glyphs' to achieve a large variety of effects. the types of glyphs available would be unique to each school.

-barcode
See now this is a really neat idea that I'd love to see in the game.