Alvarin Veela Build Guide for PVE, PVP, Hybrid 4k Good for beginners, Mortal Online 2

Speznat

May 28, 2020
Tindrem
wolfszeit.online
Also Remember:
A very similar and also good build, suggested from general buttnaked/ anabolic assman Original Quote:

"I use this build atm but i am stout, so he have 171 HP and have 5 less dex. Perfect Build for a Dex Hybrid. You can also play a Human Hybrid. The Human will have more damage Bonus, can wear heavier armor without having a Mana penelty, can remove all Debuffs on him. Have a Buff that reduce Team damage for a short ammout of time and have more attribute Points, that can be put into Psy, so he will have more magic Resist then an Alvarin. The Dex Hybrid will be faster, get very low fall damage, have nightvision, regain Stamina faster when he is standing still, can jump very high in combat mode, have a buff that make him and his teammate faster, and have a skill that refill his entire Stamina Bar (with a 15 min Colldown)."

Last edited:
Reactions: Najwalaylah

Anabolic Man

Sep 7, 2020
BB1egZLX.jpg

With the 2 Claid Gifts, that reduce the STR requirement for Bows by 10, and the Claid Gift that make the age effect the stats a bit less, the Alvarin/ pure Veela can also pull 110 Str Bows. Interesting for Players that want to make a Hybrid between a Mounted Archer and a Dex Foorfighter.

If you want to make a Hybrid between Mounted Combat and a Footfighter, or between a mounted Archer and a tanky Footfighter, you want to go for the Ogmir. He will have 121 Str, which he needs to wield a good Mounted Combat Weapon, or the best Longbows, that require 121 Str.

Logbows can´t be used while you are sitting on a mount, but the Ogmir could have 2 Bows and a Sword in his bag. He can use the Longbow, or the sword, after his mount died.

The Ogmir have Nightvision. Can smoke Ichor to regain a lot of health ! The Ogmir can drink more Potions as any other Class, Have a buff that reduce the damage on him, while standing still for 10 seconds, have additional passive Knockdown resistence, One Claid Gift allow him to wear heavier armor and he have Stone Skin. A passive natural resistence against piercing and slashing Damage. His Speed will of cause be slower, as the Speed from the Alvarin.

Last edited:
Reactions: Speznat

Anabolic Man

Sep 7, 2020
Also Remember:
A very similar and also good build, suggested from general buttnaked Original Quote:

"I use this build atm but i am stout, so he have 171 HP and have 5 less dex. Perfect Build for a Dex Hybrid. You can also play a Human Hybrid. The Human will have more damage Bonus, can wear heavier armor without having a Mana penelty, can remove all Debuffs on him. Have a Buff that reduce Team damage for a short ammout of time and have more attribute Points, that can be put into Psy, so he will have more magic Resist then an Alvarin. The Dex Hybrid will be faster, get very low fall damage, have nightvision, regain Stamina faster when he is standing still, can jump very high in combat mode, have a buff that make him and his teammate faster, and have a skill that refill his entire Stamina Bar (with a 15 min Colldown)."

If you go lean and aim for 125 Dex, as Speznat did, you get a a huge Bonus for some materials used for dagger Crafting. That means you will have a much higher Weak Spot Chance as with 120 Dex. I never tested that or played a Dagger fighter,or know how to craft such daggers, but someone told this to me and i wanted to share this Information.

Maybe that counts for bows too. To do this, you need the Marksmanship skill.

Unlike daggers, only headshots can cause a weak spot hit.
This can do twice the damage on a bow.

Daggers don't necessarily have to hit the head to get a weak spot hit, but the weak spot hits don't do double the damage either.

If I understand correctly, the age and size of a character can be changed afterwards through special recipes from the cook or the alchemist, but that will cost a few gold coins and the recipes have to be researched first.

Last edited:

Bearhound

Mar 29, 2021
View attachment 1276

With the 2 Claid Gifts, that reduce the STR requirement for Bows by 10, and the Claid Gift that make the age effect the stats a bit less, the Alvarin/ pure Veela can also pull 110 Str Bows. Interesting for Players that want to make a Hybrid between a Mounted Archer and a Dex Foorfighter.

This is exactly what I've been trying to do since I came to the game a few days ago, but I can't seem to hit that 90 strength breakpoint before clade bonuses. Was the age progression changed in a recent update? I seem to hit the greatest strength cap (84) at 30 years, and it deteriorates from there. I can't get to 85 at any age.

On the character building website/tool I've been using, activating the clade that reduces age penalties shows that it should increase my strength cap, but it doesn't seem to have any effect in game. Is that clade required to reach this, and it's just currently bugged? Really curious cause I've seen a few players write up a similar build at 23, and 38 years of age, but your screencap at 25 is the only one I've seen in-game screencaps for that aren't running off a third party character builder.

Thanks for any help!

cerqo

Mar 17, 2021
This is exactly what I've been trying to do since I came to the game a few days ago, but I can't seem to hit that 90 strength breakpoint before clade bonuses. Was the age progression changed in a recent update? I seem to hit the greatest strength cap (84) at 30 years, and it deteriorates from there. I can't get to 85 at any age.

On the character building website/tool I've been using, activating the clade that reduces age penalties shows that it should increase my strength cap, but it doesn't seem to have any effect in game. Is that clade required to reach this, and it's just currently bugged? Really curious cause I've seen a few players write up a similar build at 23, and 38 years of age, but your screencap at 25 is the only one I've seen in-game screencaps for that aren't running off a third party character builder.

Thanks for any help!

You get 85 STR with the age clade gift ingame, might take a relog or whatever to update but it works.

Turbizzler

May 28, 2020
Fabernum
Pretty decent build for Hybrids

Veela Veela, Age 31
Fit or Stout
Min or max height

Dependent if you want to prioritize damage & hp or Speed and Mana.
Sheevra, Age 31 isn't too bad either, sacrifice HP and speed for more mana. Will be more useful when SV change how Int scales with magic.

Here's the build I'm using currently with the clade bonus's.
VeelaAge31StoutMaxHeight.png

Last edited:

Yoni

Apr 28, 2021
1619735430502.png
This is what i came out with to hit 90str with my Veela, have just been playing for 2 weeks so idk if that is any way viable or best build. Works for me for now atleast.

Rhias

May 28, 2020
View attachment 1751
This is what i came out with to hit 90str with my Veela, have just been playing for 2 weeks so idk if that is any way viable or best build. Works for me for now atleast.
People usually run age 30 or 31. Alvarin's have a clade gift that reduce some of the age penalty. This means with the gift you can still have the same dex as with 23 but you have more Str.

Reactions: Yoni

Yoni

Apr 28, 2021
People usually run age 30 or 31. Alvarin's have a clade gift that reduce some of the age penalty. This means with the gift you can still have the same dex as with 23 but you have more Str.

Oh i forgot to mention that my build has already clade gifts calculated in. And when i was messing around with mortal data, I only could get 89 str with ages 30-31.

Kavu

Jun 21, 2020
USA
Less than a minute in, and there's already eugenics being tossed around. Smh

Piet

May 28, 2020
Or go human with the same build. You'll have 20 more health, more than double the damage bonus, 100 extra skill points, You can actually wear steel instead of not even being able to wear steel at maxed out str, all this for an unnoticeable amount of speed. This is also just the quick one you can get almost triple the damage bonus and more health if you wanted or a little more speed than this not that you can tell or hey why not more attribute points so you also have more mana? You name it other than that tiny bit of speed humans are better.
1619895925893.png

StreamerLord

Dec 2, 2020
Alvarin makes a good pure foot mage right? Or are there better options. That combat jump might make them better I dont know.

Komodor

Jul 11, 2020
I'm also split between alvarin and human hybrid archer. 2 builds with 110 bows compared:

human 1.pngalvarin 2.pngcompare.png

Human is more tanky yet not so flexible as Alvarin. Is 10 extra HP worth taking over more survivabilty via mobilty?
Also do you really need that 110 str for anything than bows? Heavy mauls and axes do not exceed 80 str req.
In fact the only strong pros of human in this comparison is Damage Bonus % and a bit more mana.
For me the choice between these two is not so simple. Both are strong in their own ways.

Last edited:

Rhias

May 28, 2020
I'm also split between alvarin and human hybrid archer. 2 builds with 110 bows compared:

View attachment 1771View attachment 1772View attachment 1773

Human is more tanky yet not so flexible as Alvarin. Is 10 extra HP worth taking over more survivabilty via mobilty?
Also do you really need that 110 str for anything than bows? Heavy mauls and axes do not exceed 80 str req.
In fact the only strong pros of human in this comparison is Damage Bonus % and a bit more mana.
For me the choice between these two is not so simple. Both are strong in their own ways.
Actually in my opinion foot archers should go for shortbows, so 100 str should be more than sufficient.
The human build is better when planning on going for an archer/magic hybrid build, due to higher int cap and more attribute points.
E.g. this build is able to reach 100 str & 102 int.
juWad6Q.jpg

Regarding Alvarin...
I especially like the combat jump and the increased stamina regeneration when stading still.

Weathermore

Apr 5, 2021

View attachment 1771View attachment 1772View attachment 1773

You need to wait and see what happens with the Int curve changes, 50 int may be trash. Human is overall better hybrid, their clade is better for hybrids and tindremic human can max 4 attributes.

Reactions: Piet and Speznat