Alvarin Clade gifts need buff

Diocles

Aug 22, 2021
Western Merika
I believe humans also need a buff, but I am not super familiar with their clade gifts so I will only speak on Alvarin. After using my clade gift for running speed a bit in combat, it is hardly noticeable when popped. Compare this to thursars and oghmirs clade gifts and it seems like alvarins really need to be buffed. I think it would be more reasonable to get a 30-40% speed boost for 10 seconds, instead of a 3%... We are elves and speed is something we are already sacrificing so much for. With the rebalancing of dexterity making my 121 dex not feel that fast anymore (which I am honestly ok with) our clade gift should really be more impactful when we use it.

- An oghmir pops his defense clade and you see a massive reduction in damage
- A thursar pops their healing clades and you see a huge amount of healing
- An alvarin pops their speed clade and you hardly see any difference at all. I contend that you should see that elf zoom ahead of you for 10 seconds (unless you are also an elf who then pop your clade gift to catch them).

What are your thoughts on this? Am I missing something?

Tzone

May 16, 2021
alv pop both clades and you are over 500 ms. That is 80 MS faster then most classes. Alv can run weapon away faster then most classes highest move speed.

With out gifts you should be able to break sticky ez then pop a bandage with out them catching you unless they are also alv which alot of people are not.
Most people are not alv because it does require you to be decent in pvp because there is less damage and less health. Not much to crutch on but you have the most for sure path to win fights as a alv.

Alv is actually meta thats how 20 were able to fight 50 in tindrem. Most of those GK playeres are alvs for a reason.

Reactions: Rorry

Diocles

Aug 22, 2021
Western Merika
alv pop both clades and you are over 500 ms. That is 80 MS faster then most classes. Alv can run weapon away faster then most classes highest move speed.

With out gifts you should be able to break sticky ez then pop a bandage with out them catching you unless they are also alv which alot of people are not.
Most people are not alv because it does require you to be decent in pvp because there is less damage and less health. Not much to crutch on but you have the most for sure path to win fights as a alv.

Alv is actually meta thats how 20 were able to fight 50 in tindrem. Most of those GK playeres are alvs for a reason.

Yeah, that 80 ms sounds impactful, but it really isn't in reality. It should be an extremely noticable speed boost imo. It should be like going from non combat jog to a combat sprint.

Last edited:
D

Deleted member 44

No, no, and no. They are fine, if anything and I mean a huge IF, they need more con and less psy.

Tzone

May 16, 2021
It buffs all allies only. If you are fighting people in your guild then it will increase their speed but it does not buff other players speed that are not in your guild.

I would take the 3% off runners high and make the effect less stamina drain while running only.

Diocles

Aug 22, 2021
Western Merika
It buffs all allies only. If you are fighting people in your guild then it will increase their speed but it does not buff other players speed that are not in your guild.

I would take the 3% off runners high and make the effect less stamina drain while running only.

(Yeah I received that info that it doesn't help non guild mates)

I do like that idea. Runners high for stam. And warcry for huge speed boost.

Maybe runners high makes sprinting use zero stam for 10 seconds.

Warcry boosts run speed by 40% for 10 seconds.

That would make the clades have a huge impact in a fight and be as noticable as the other combat clades actives.

Reactions: Moored

Evelyn

Jan 6, 2021
Alvarins are matchless at running away to guardzone or water.

ROTLUST

Oct 9, 2021
for the most part i am ok with the human glade gifts. excluding charismatic in compared to the oghmir perks its just lame. where i think they are getting shafted is the stats. artisan gives 50 skill points but its only half a skill. thay no longer benifit from the higher damage bonus wich one was thair redeming factor to the lower stat cap. so i a agree with you humans they need a SMALL buff.

Last edited: