Alvarin builds for evaluation

[Band] Cedarnut

Dec 21, 2021
Hi, what do you want to know?
Dependence of weak spot chance on dexterity. Does it make sense to take 131 agility or choose 127.
And the dependence of magical damage on intelligence (how relevant is the information from the screenshot)

Attachments

• йцу.png
    йцу.png
    939.8 KB · Views: 42

Emdash

Sep 22, 2021
130 is max dex I think, imo 129 not worth ( i considered), and you can get 127 lean, so unless that +5 int is worth that much to you, I wouldn't go there.

I'm 83str, 127 dex, 101 con.

Tzone

May 16, 2021
I wouldnt bother with weakspot builds. Its too inconstant unless you are using it on archery which is more of a secondary playstyle to complement foot fighting. Being russian archery is more viable for you guys then to the rest of the player base however due to lag.

Meta veela build would be stout or overweight veela max str, dex, con then put the rest of the points in psy to make it take a extra tlash to kill you when you dive mages or get focus'd my mages.

Veela has such low damage % already that you really need to go max STR and aggressive stance.

Reactions: [Band] Cedarnut

[Band] Cedarnut

Dec 21, 2021
I wouldnt bother with weakspot builds. Its too inconstant unless you are using it on archery which is more of a secondary playstyle to complement foot fighting. Being russian archery is more viable for you guys then to the rest of the player base however due to lag.

Meta veela build would be stout or overweight veela max str, dex, con then put the rest of the points in psy to make it take a extra tlash to kill you when you dive mages or get focus'd my mages.

Veela has such low damage % already that you really need to go max STR and aggressive stance.
Thank you. This is about the weapon build. What can you say about the magic build?

Tzone

May 16, 2021
Thank you. This is about the weapon build. What can you say about the magic build?
For magic buldging sheeva is meta right now but you can have a lot more survivalbilty with stout veela/sheeva. Always age 31 as well because of the age clade gift. Stout for the dex mage because you get good dex a bit more stamina and a lot more health then fit or lean whle having sameish speed as a veela dex fighter.

m4rt3

Dec 10, 2021
For magic buldging sheeva is meta right now but you can have a lot more survivalbilty with stout veela/sheeva. Always age 31 as well because of the age clade gift. Stout for the dex mage because you get good dex a bit more stamina and a lot more health then fit or lean whle having sameish speed as a veela dex fighter.
With a Sheevra dex mage, stout gives you 9 more hp compared to having 5 more dex and 5 less str.

Falcon

May 28, 2020
Weakspot builds aren't very good, and definitely not worth it since nobody is walking around in ogh and probably wont be for quite some time. Also don't go skinny, lean builds are fine, but it's either lean,stout,overweight or if you want to be a fatmage then bulging.

Spidi101

Dec 18, 2020
Weakspot builds aren't very good, and definitely not worth it since nobody is walking around in ogh and probably wont be for quite some time. Also don't go skinny, lean builds are fine, but it's either lean,stout,overweight or if you want to be a fatmage then bulging.
what does ogh stands for?