AFK timer

puffpuffpass

Jan 24, 2022
on the livestream they said its not in game but they will be watching to make sure people aren't running into a wall to stay online. New World had a huge issue with this also

D

Deleted member 44

on the livestream they said its not in game but they will be watching to make sure people aren't running into a wall to stay online. New World had a huge issue with this also
Whomever told you this is a liar. They don't care and they have never cared about people going AFK.

puffpuffpass

Jan 24, 2022
Whomever told you this is a liar. They don't care and they have never cared about people going AFK.
It was the main presenter on the giveaway launch live stream i believe his name was Henrik Nyström . I simple quoted exactly what he said. If you don't like it then o well.

Last edited:
Reactions: Najwalaylah
D

Deleted member 44

It was the main presenter on the giveaway launch live stream i believe his name was Henrik Nyström . I simple quoted exactly what he said. If you don't like it then o well.
Henrik does not know what he is talking about. He has been wrong on several occasions on what is and isn't in the game. Additionally, I was logged in Haven AFK for 36 hours and nothing happened.

Tzone

May 16, 2021
I ran my client into a wall for six hours last night. At first I was macroing then I stopped and just auto ran. Other people have said they just stood still for half a day with out macros or auto running with no kick.

puffpuffpass

Jan 24, 2022
Henrik does not know what he is talking about. He has been wrong on several occasions on what is and isn't in the game. Additionally, I was logged in Haven AFK for 36 hours and nothing happened.
My bad. I figured the guy at the top in the company who was running a launch livestream would have more info than some random guy on the forums. I will consult you first next time.

Tzone

May 16, 2021
My bad. I figured the guy at the top in the company who was running a launch livestream would have more info than some random guy on the forums. I will consult you first next time.
Henrik says a lot of things

puffpuffpass

Jan 24, 2022
Henrik says a lot of things
I’m starting to learn that. I am new to this game as a whole. I have under 2 hours played in MO2. But if he lies a lot then it does not look good. That was the first person from the team and the only one of them I even know the name of. I can’t be the only one.

D

Deleted member 44

I'm not trying to offend you, just letting you know.

Najwalaylah

May 28, 2020
37.76655478735988, -122.48572468757628
It doesn't have to be either/or. The key words are "will be" (as in, some day, they will be watching... perhaps... eventually... and when it's not the emergent situation that it is now) and "when?".

We'll see.

[CTX] Contractor

Dec 31, 2021

It's funny how you're being back handed in this comment, but legit do not realize that the CEO of the game usually just says stuff that isn't true or will say they were working on something when they're not.

They have no intentions of monitoring people who are AFK. A lot of the game has a ton of features which are meant to be done AFK. Have you mined or cut wood yet? Maybe process stacks of materials? Yeah, you're not moving or doing anything else but those things when you are.

But yeah. We all wanna' play. Just be patient.