Advantage for MO1 players

Illuminati

May 31, 2020
I thought I read somewhere about something carrying over from your MO1 account to your MO2 account. Is this going to be something significant? Most of my guild quit due to the cheating when MO1 released. I'd hope that those cheaters wouldn't get a head start in MO2.

finegamingconnoisseur

May 29, 2020
www.youtube.com
From what I've read and heard, SV has said they will transfer some things of value over however they have not gone into details on what form that will take.

My own guess is that it won't be in-game coins or anything that will give longtime vets an advantage over newcomers who are just starting out. Probably vet points or capes, or unique titles.

Reactions: Najwalaylah

Jaseace

May 28, 2020
Truly hope it's only cosmetics (certain titles, capes, etc) and nothing of true value. As much as I love Ibarurri and his shenanigans, I'd rather not start a brand new game with someone who already owns everything.

Reactions: Phen and Ibarruri

Monco

May 28, 2020
Yeah if it won't be cosmetics only the game will be DOA. I'm sure nothing of value will transfer over, it would be cool to have an official statement from SV.

Xunila

May 28, 2020
Germany
There have been some statements from the Discord chats in the MO1 forum. Please don't ask me to find them, but I think @Rhias posted a lot of them. The transferred items will be donation titles and probably capes but no real in-game items. There a unexplained posts about a value (or worth) taken from the account's in-game items, but I think this will end in something like the veteran points.

Amadman

May 28, 2020
A padded room.
Hopefully its just vet points and gives players more based on the value calculation they spoke of.

Then they could expand the novelty items that could be purchased with said points.

Nothing of any real use other than being status type of items. There could be all kinds of house deco that would have no use other than showing you have played long enough to have it. Maybe even something like crowns could be added?

Lucifer

May 31, 2020
Henrik had told me that the accounts "value" will be"calculated" so older players who have a lot will somehow have something "later" in their favor however "nothing will be carried over that could help give anyone an edge " especially at the start. The impression he gave me was that it could be some kind of vet points thing but no actual items or wealth.

May 29, 2020
Montreal, QC
here what i got from Seb and Henrik after it was discussed multiple times on discord.

nothing material or anything that would give some sort of Head start in any form will transfer over. so no equipment and spell-books.

the equivalent wealth will come as something, a special item or something. we don't know. but the itself is said by Henrik that it wont give a head start <Henrik's word>

the equivalant wealth transfer is mostly for capes, vet points. henrik said that wealth can also be different than equipment and money and that the biggest wealth we have is the knowledge of the map. "the biggest value we have VS new players" is our knowledge of what animal, stones gives what and were to find it.

TL: DR nothing transfers over except vet points and cape and something "special" henrik will give us. so nothing that gives u a head start over new players.

Reactions: Monco
May 29, 2020
Montreal, QC
thank you, thank you! i could've never done it without you help! thank you...

i just wrote down what i read from the devs. thats just more confirmation towards answering the question.

Speznat

May 28, 2020
Tindrem
wolfszeit.online
I just want my Charackter, My Stats, My Titles and a batch or a costom cloak in MO2, I paid now over 1k euro or more on this game. xD

But please take over the stats, and amke a stat list again in MO2

Reactions: Sicario

Sicario

May 28, 2020
España
I just want my Charackter, My Stats, My Titles and a batch or a costom cloak in MO2, I paid now over 1k euro or more on this game. xD

I have paid the same or more! I had 3 accounts but I was banned 2 with tons of objects ... will that count when giving me something?

Lucifer

May 31, 2020

Thats stupid, its a fresh start, no stats and all that rubbish. new game new everything. dont cry about having to start over like everyone else. wah privilage

Lucifer

May 31, 2020
I wouldnt be apposed to cosmetics and many probably wouldnt mind if they bring them. Anything else like stats or any other crap would just be silly and vain.
Some people are just lazy and boring trying to not work for their stats like everyone else.