Add visual outlaw trigger

khantrol

Aug 23, 2023
Make something like a small broken wagon or something.

This would make it easier for the people farming them to find them and allow people trying to avoid them (i.e. naked on foot).

Midas

Feb 25, 2022
things spawning out of thin air is never fun or immersive. its confusing for starters. like why? why am i being chased by a magical ninja that can stealth in broad day with a well coordinated attack against my horse? as someone with little to no melee dmg or armor it offers no room for counterplay. like have some empathy for the fat mages.

Reactions: Locke

ElPerro

Jun 9, 2020
things spawning out of thin air is never fun or immersive. its confusing for starters. like why? why am i being chased by a magical ninja that can stealth in broad day with a well coordinated attack against my horse? as someone with little to no melee dmg or armor it offers no room for counterplay. like have some empathy for the fat mages.
Yeah dynamic spawns is one of the dumbest ideas ever by Henrik, this shit belongs in a single player game not a sandbox mmorpg. We were supposed to have roaming spawns but I guess in 2023 its too technologically difficult to implement for their 1 lonely coder.

Reactions: Locke

Paganel

May 24, 2022
russian federation
Yeah dynamic spawns is one of the dumbest ideas ever by Henrik, this shit belongs in a single player game not a sandbox mmorpg. We were supposed to have roaming spawns but I guess in 2023 its too technologically difficult to implement for their 1 lonely coder.
If it's for solo players, does that mean it's a dumb idea? but there are a lot of loners. Moreover, at the beginning, all the loners and this attraction are very interesting.

Presul

Apr 26, 2022
They could maybe do something like one of the outlaws is visible and moving around while the gang of them is invisible. Maybe you can see a distortion effect when you are close enough to tell how many there are. Maybe a future ability/skill would be a way to break their invisibility. Like archers can shoot a flare into the spot to reveal them. Alvarin sight would see them. Maybe spiritism gets a detect living spirit that would show the spirit of the outlaw walking around for a period of time. Would also be nice to see wildlife/mobs targeting each other. Like why does a bear attack the player and ignore the outlaws?

Reactions: khantrol