ADD PRIEST TO PRIEST TELEPORT:

Emdash

Sep 22, 2021
I can supply supportive quotes! This is the MEAT of the way-too-complicated travel thread.

The concept is simple: IF you assume that someone CAN ghost from place to place in a certain amount of time, allowing them to teleport there in (I'll be honest, I'm kinda supportive of a longer timer than it would take to ghost, so people could get a head start if they wanted to do it 'manually') a similar amount of time could not POSSIBLY break the game. The only thing it would do is get people moving more, maybe step aside to make a coffee or something, etc... DON'T WE WANNA SEE SOME DIFFERENT BACKGROUNDS IN OUR LEET PVP VIDS? :eek:

I believe you should even be able to queue this up WHILE OFFLINE. If this were a game without etherworld and spirit travel, yea, it would be wack, but you can (minus people spirit banishing you lol, had that happen... once?) get your 'person' to any place as a ghost. If they banish you, likely, it would just be an inconvenience.

Put this in, at least, blue cities, prol all cities. No money, no anything, just time. There is a lot of shit wrong with this game, and a lot of complicated solutions. This solution is clearly doable with CURRENT TECH (tho the offline part might be too much; I'd give that up, if so.)

Give our space bar a rest! It's hard enough in the living world.

Tzone

May 16, 2021
Its not complicated to ghost travel, just annoying how it requires you to be there alt tabbing back to the game to check if your are stuck on a rock.

Just wasting IRL time that you could be using to do something productive.

Just let people teleport from a preist to another priest with a countdown timer based on distance.

Players will stil be spending the same amount of time for traveling so its balanced the same but you dont have to babysit a game checking for rocks.

Xunila

May 28, 2020
Germany
More than one home priest would be another nice feature, e.g. one home priest at a fixed priest and another home priest at a player placed priest.

Emdash

Sep 22, 2021
More than one home priest would be another nice feature, e.g. one home priest at a fixed priest and another home priest at a player placed priest.

yea, but why not just teleport. Home priest is massive OP in some circumstances (to anyone who fears 'fast travel will break the game.') Countdown teleport is more balanced. Multi home priests would lead to more meta-gaming.