About ARPK Guilds

Kebek

Jan 11, 2021
with how your rules are set as basically no rules when roaming it may end up that some of your members rpk and if so doesn't sound like they would be kicked or have any negatives at all for doing so.
We don't have any explicit rules against RPKing but one of our few rules is "don't be a dick" and I consider ganking defenseless randoms as being a dick.

Reactions: Piet

Piet

May 28, 2020
We don't have any explicit rules against RPKing but one of our few rules is "don't be a dick" and I consider ganking defenseless randoms as being a dick.
I dig it. Also don't get me wrong if we ever actually have a problem that may put you on the RPK list we will reach out diplomatically first. Wasn't intended to be hella directed at KOTO just was under the impression that's what you were describing since you're KOTO and what you were describing was similar policy.

Piet

May 28, 2020
RPK, ARPK, Its just labels some guilds put on themselves, it means nothing. All guilds are truly RPK. Always gas been.
In the end they're just different playstyles and set of rules for a guild more than anything. Just makes choosing a guild easier with labels.

Tekk

Apr 5, 2021
Some people invent the grey because they don't have it in them to pick a side.

Try some logic and facts, maybe you will change my mind
A person about to starve steals some bread. Punishment for theft is death. What do you do?