A greeting to all old Fallen Legion members, old friends and old rivals

HawaiiSamurai

Jun 7, 2020
So many names I can remember. Thanks for the hint Darknight. :) Really happy to see so many of you here. You might remember me as "Xar" from a group of Germans forming "Fist" and then joined Sons of Odin and so on. :) Good times, good times.

Had to look on my old HDD for some footage and screens and found this gem:
qziztgwz.gif

Unfortunatly our group does not exist anymore like back in the days, life moves on but still most of us are still in contact. Some of us are following MO2 since a while, watching alpha footage and so on. Some of us will likely check out MO2 too. :) Maybe Vakirauta joins me for some sparing again. Haha.

greetings

Last edited:

Eskaldar

Jun 25, 2020
It's nice to know that the old players are coming back. I played for the Prometheus Alliance until it fell apart. I played in FL as well until we lost everything. I remember when we made the decision to sell or not to sell our keeps. I was on their defense. I hope for the revival of FL and the Russian-speaking community of old players. I wish you all to meet in the new MO2.

Reactions: Darknight

Meridian

Jun 11, 2020
Ah the good old days of SIN. Loved that guild, solid, well rounded players when we formed it. Too bad so many left, was a great group of guys.

D

Dracu

Hey Darknight i remember you from FL^^ We had quite some fun together.

Not sure if i used Draculina as name then. Previous name was Luminia the scrub. I added the scrub cause i was shit af xD

Man how could i miss this thread. Many faces in here who bring back many good memorys.