A few ideas.

Salohcin

Nov 29, 2020
On the HUD
A hunger bar.
A thirst bar.

UI
Font scaling (Not being on a solid background plus the size, some with vision prob. may have issues)

Last edited:
Reactions: Najwalaylah

Nemesis

Dec 23, 2021
On the HUD
A hunger bar.
A thirst bar.

UI
Fant scaling (Not being on a solid backgrpumd plus the size, some with vision prob. may have issues)
I sent this on Discord once but when casting spells it would be nice if the targeting reticule grew like the one for archery. Can be a bit difficult to see depending on the current background.

Also wish there were separate Brokers on each instance so those depending on it for income did not need to travel to the mainland for a market.

Salohcin

Nov 29, 2020
I sent this on Discord once but when casting spells it would be nice if the targeting reticule grew like the one for archery. Can be a bit difficult to see depending on the current background.

Also wish there were separate Brokers on each instance so those depending on it for income did not need to travel to the mainland for a market.
I would love to have at least font scaling, I have to use Windows Magnifier to zoom in, the color of the font doesn't help things.