A few ideas to make Spiritism much better IMO.

Magestica

Mar 1, 2021
A - No need to die to enter portal and thereby reincarnate to exit portal. Just walk through and out.
B - A mages robe that we can wear when we enter in ether and after we emerge we are wearing.
C - An ether bag as well as spirit boxes (only allowed one bag) which can hold upto 5 items and can be carried into ether. This bag will drop and can be picked up if your not carrying another bag, but you can transfer items from the dropped bag to your bag) if you banish someone.

Regards

• Love
Reactions: SirVirtuo

Tzone

May 16, 2021
Make your spell book readable in the spirit world. The current solution is to just open it before you portal.

I dont see the reason not to have special spirit robes that off little to none in protection but follow you through the portal to reimurge when you rez again. Like living cloth that dies with you and rez's with you.

Magestica

Mar 1, 2021
Make your spell book readable in the spirit world. The current solution is to just open it before you portal.

I dont see the reason not to have special spirit robes that off little to none in protection but follow you through the portal to reimurge when you rez again. Like living cloth that dies with you and rez's with you.
I totally agree BUT with an ether bag you would be able to carry five items with you and can fit once you emerge from ether. Of course the ether bag is a drop from spirits and quite a rare drop which deems you have to grind spirits to get it. It will also drop in both the real world if you are killed and the ether if you are banished alongside everything else.

Tzone

May 16, 2021
I totally agree BUT with an ether bag you would be able to carry five items with you and can fit once you emerge from ether. Of course the ether bag is a drop from spirits and quite a rare drop which deems you have to grind spirits to get it. It will also drop in both the real world if you are killed and the ether if you are banished alongside everything else.
Too powerfull. You can just ghost anywhere jump out and put some gear on with that. Or transport stuff in it.

Reactions: Piet

Raknor

Sep 14, 2021
Hyllspeia
A - No need to die to enter portal and thereby reincarnate to exit portal. Just walk through and out.
B - A mages robe that we can wear when we enter in ether and after we emerge we are wearing.
C - An ether bag as well as spirit boxes (only allowed one bag) which can hold upto 5 items and can be carried into ether. This bag will drop and can be picked up if your not carrying another bag, but you can transfer items from the dropped bag to your bag) if you banish someone.

Regards

Just... no.

One can make spiritism interesting without breaking the game

Reactions: Tuhtram and Piet

Magestica

Mar 1, 2021
Exactly. No stam means you can just run instead of fight and have 0% chance of being banished because they can never catch up to you. Mental projectile doesn't work when dead and has no intent to be. Pls have some knowledge before you allude to knowing what you're talking about.
Actually ment proj DOES work in ether does it cause dmg thats a different subject should it ? Again as yet unknown. My bad I misread your original post so yeh you are correct no stam so infinite run.. momentum speed increase is not working at the moment or it cant be self cast. However maybe gank whilst they are working on a sprit, however with no way to tell how much manna they have this will be difficult. To banish someone is hard .. I agree but I think the solution might lie in ganking whilst they are attacking a spirit.

Piet

May 28, 2020
Actually ment proj DOES work in ether does it cause dmg thats a different subject should it ? Again as yet unknown. My bad I misread your original post so yeh you are correct no stam so infinite run.. momentum speed increase is not working at the moment or it cant be self cast. However maybe gank whilst they are working on a sprit, however with no way to tell how much manna they have this will be difficult. To banish someone is hard .. I agree but I think the solution might lie in ganking whilst they are attacking a spirit.
Except for if they are just using the 5 slots to transport stuff they don't want to lose and therefor wouldn't be attacking any spirits. Is there ways to improve spiritism yes but not this way. Like I said it is game breaking. The better way to improve it is to make it so all their spells have dual usage and worked different depending on if you were alive or dead so that it doesn't feel like their spells are almost all for being dead.

• Love
Reactions: SirVirtuo and Magos

Nefnate

Jun 23, 2021
My Mind
You're dumb and should feel dumb. 5 slots you can bring into death literally breaks the game. Ooooo but they can banish you.... except for not really because it's no stam in ghost world so infinite run ability to get away not to mention teleporting to nearest priest.
Learn how to give feedback in a constructive manner. Your attitude is abysmal.

Runaljod

Jan 3, 2021

Regards
A - I don't mind the dying but I would love to see a more dematerialize while channeling. This would look really cool but function the same.
B - This seems unnecessary.
C - The only way I can think of this not being busted is to have a expensive, very small bag (like the 5 slots proposed) and it should only work for other mage reagents under a very low weight limit. overall also unnecessary.

What spiritism REALLY needs is better hitboxes on orbs, a fix to the pricing of boxes so that they are sellable for a profit, and most importantly get these jellyfish out of here. For the purposes of testing maybe slapping a jellyfish model in there is easy enough but spiritism deserve downright spooky spectres. I feel like spongebob going jellyfishing everytime I need spirits.

• Haha

bbihah

Jul 10, 2020
a fix to the pricing of boxes so that they are sellable for a profit

TBH, they shouldn't touch the vendor pricing of the boxes at all. The real money comes when people need the spirit boxes for other magic schools, or don't want to spend time farming spirits for their spiritism spells. The broker is where you are supposed to make your money selling them.

Runaljod

Jan 3, 2021
TBH, they shouldn't touch the vendor pricing of the boxes at all. The real money comes when people need the spirit boxes for other magic schools, or don't want to spend time farming spirits for their spiritism spells. The broker is where you are supposed to make your money selling them.
It is intended to sell them to vendors as well for a small profit. This was a thing in MO1 and Henrik confirmed it should be in MO2 but isn't hooked up. This will give mages a way to make money since they suck at normal FF or MA content. The boxes will be worth nothing on the broker for many months after launch.