A design document detailing the suggested “Bounty System” For Mortal Online 2

D

Deleted member 44

Woah... this picked back up. Gimme some time to digest what was asked. As for what kind of "game designer" am I? The answer is .... Yes. I have 3 video games and a few physical games on the market.

Hope that's enough of a bar to pass for permission to casually discuss game design here.
Without names its hard to say it is. Look at SV, they are incompetent and they have multiple games on the market. Their most successful game was a cat VR game.

D

Deleted member 44

You're casually discussing game design without any....
I'm not the one making the claim that their experience means that they know what they're talking about. It's the internet. I'm the King of England.

Reactions: Dastardly

Wollkneul

May 28, 2020
From the stream summary:

"Bounty Hunting

How are bounties obtained? - Bounties will be able to received from an NPC. This will pull from a random pool of player murderers. Only the single bounty hunter will be able to obtain the reward for the completed bounty. Once the head is delivered to the bounty hunter NPC, you will receive the reward. Players will be able to add rewards to the random bounty system if they have a head they want collected, but there will be no integrated system for player made bounties. That will have to be done between players.

Will Bounty Hunters have Ranks? - Yes, completed bounties will contribute to your rank for leaderboard placement. Ranks will also give you access to other Bounty Hunter tools and can be expanded on at a future date. This also includes titles.

What should I know if I am a murderer? - If you have a over 5 Murder Counts, you are considered a murderer and will be placed inside the random Bounty Hunter pool. If you are hunted, there will be a grace period where you cannot be hunted again. There is a plan to add a "Most Wanted" list for the public to know who is avoiding or winning against bounty hunters attacks.

Tracking - We are still finalizing some lore relating naming however there will be a tracking tool. This tool will only work per bounty. It will ping you a generalized location of your bounty hunter target. It will have a timer when it can be used again, this making sure you still have to track the target. If the tool becomes a bird in finalization, you will not need specific lore to use the tool/animal."