3000 Queue to 800 in 8 Hours

Starz

Apr 7, 2021
Imagine getting raided and telling your guildmates sure thing Ill be on in 12 hours to help the battle....

Reactions: SirVirtuo

Cyrotek

Feb 1, 2022
I don't even know why people would wait THIS long. I gave up after three hours of having it run in background and not even being 50% through at that point. Had to go to sleep at some point.

I mean, I get it, it is a small team and so on, but this is getting ridiculous. They can't possibly believe it is okay to have people stay in queue for several hours? How is that ever going to be "fixed" except by literaly having players quit till barely anyone is left?

Last edited:

Legion

Feb 1, 2022
The q moves at an average of 150 per hour approx you can do the math base on that to see when or IF you can even get in I no joke set an alarm for 4 am this morning so i could hit q in order to MAYBE be on for 5 tonight...... I timed it pretty good i woke up at 7 this morning and check my q spot in 1350 at approx 150 per hour i should be SHOULD MAYBE online at 4 this afternoon.

Its fucking pathetic that thats what it has come to in order to play a game.

Reactions: Psyop

Psyop

Jan 29, 2022
They need to split into 2 servers, queuing will burn through players very quickly. I was happy in Haven but got bored, yesterday moved to mainland and haven't been able to get in. That was a terrible decision. As much as I like the game, will need to play something else while gimping myself in queue.

Queue almost fried my desktop, had to reset CMOS just to boot up in the morning.

Legion

Feb 1, 2022
They need to split into 2 servers, queuing will burn through players very quickly. I was happy in Haven but got bored, yesterday moved to mainland and haven't been able to get in. That was a terrible decision. As much as I like the game, will need to play something else while gimping myself in queue.

Queue almost fried my desktop, had to reset CMOS just to boot up in the morning.

Rip Ya i have New Rig game takes up about 40% of my current Processor power so i can sit in game all day and it most likely wont burn out but it for sure has been a fear of mine.

Psyop

Jan 29, 2022
Rip Ya i have New Rig game takes up about 40% of my current Processor power so i can sit in game all day and it most likely wont burn out but it for sure has been a fear of mine.

I have a Ryzen 5 2600X and it uses about 15% processor power while in queue, I'm more worried about my graphics card which is just a worn 1060.

R1ck

Jan 25, 2022
From 2800, I'm now 139 after 11 hours (since server restart this morning). By the way, the closer you get from 0, the slower it gets. I estimate to get in about 2-3 hours from now.

Jatix

Sep 30, 2020
What's also unacceptable is how hard the login screen is to run. My computer fan shouldn't be super loud when I'm waiting in the queue. They need to just make it a still image, 0 rendering or anything.

Reactions: Psyop

Bogler

Jul 6, 2020
Yeah as a NA player I'm able to get into queue in the morning, hit 3.2k in line. And then for the rest of the day until around 9-10pm I can get in the game for maybe 1 hour at most of playtime to then log out to do the same. Or I can AFK macro to keep in the server like 99% of the players are doing. This queue is so crazy and if it continues this way I literally won't be able to play the game ever.

D

Deleted member 44

Imagine creating a 3d login screen for "reasons" when the queue to log in is 12+ hours.

Reactions: Jatix