2 crash+bans since latest patch

Status
Not open for further replies.

Leiny

Apr 17, 2021
I've managed to play pretty crash-free last 2 weeks before the Thursday/Wednesday patch. I havn't done anything on my end but I've had a crash + ban twice in two days now. Does anyone else get these crashes + bans as of late?

If it is of any help both has happened to me while I was in Bakti.

Ps.
I've contacted a GM for a ban appeal.

shill

Mar 24, 2021
Contact GM on discord or here. I had the same issue (got banned after one of the crashes).
Recently for me most common crash is during mining (in various locations) - but luckilly that one doesnt create weird memory dump that causing their in house anticheat to ban the account.

Note it may take some time till you are un-banned. Hope this helps.

Leiny

Apr 17, 2021
Contact GM on discord or here. I had the same issue (got banned after one of the crashes).
Recently for me most common crash is during mining (in various locations) - but luckilly that one doesnt create weird memory dump that causing their in house anticheat to ban the account.

Note it may take some time till you are un-banned. Hope this helps.

Thanks, I've reached out but getting a response is not the easiest. Im not sure what happened but I got unbanned like 30 min or so after the crash+ban, might've been "automatically" removed.

That probably is it, the inhouse anti-cheat that kicks in and blasts me after a crash.

jgonano

Sep 13, 2020
Bump. Just logged on, started removing points from weapon crafting in Fabernum, game closed completely with no crash report send message, logged back on, and says I am banned from server. Contacted everyone I can think of, no responses on discord, automated response from support. Sucks.

Jaguar

Mar 25, 2021
Hey, contact (LGM) Discord in our discord server if you're still facing the same issue.
Locked.

Status
Not open for further replies.