15 hours in the queue

Ghanburi

Dec 18, 2021
On the Withywindle
Good morning. I waited 15 hours in the queue between yesterday and today. I started right when the severs came up after the new patch, and closed it this morning about an hour ago. So, it seems your patch isn't working, or at least not working very well. I logged out in Jungle Camp (love the chickens btw), so I don't think overpopulation of the area (node?) was an issue. Anyway, I hope you get it resolved soon.

Oh, and one more thing. If you are going to have a long queue, which is understandable, you need to have a way to auto-log out idle/AFK players. If not, basically what happens is that once players get through the queue, they simply do not log out. Some are using macros afk as well. This is, I am pretty certain, what is happening currently. Thanks!

Reactions: Starz

Edmund Tetch

Jan 29, 2022
Good morning. I waited 15 hours in the queue between yesterday and today. I started right when the severs came up after the new patch, and closed it this morning about an hour ago. So, it seems your patch isn't working, or at least not working very well. I logged out in Jungle Camp (love the chickens btw), so I don't think overpopulation of the area (node?) was an issue. Anyway, I hope you get it resolved soon.

Oh, and one more thing. If you are going to have a long queue, which is understandable, you need to have a way to auto-log out idle/AFK players. If not, basically what happens is that once players get through the queue, they simply do not log out. Some are using macros afk as well. This is, I am pretty certain, what is happening currently. Thanks!

Going on 12 hours for me.

Komodor

Jul 11, 2020
It's random, there is no actuall queue.
Server is capped at ~3k players, so you either have to wait for server capacity increase or wait for people to refund/leave the game.
SV had all the time in the world to prepare for this and they did nothing as usual. They made 6x bigger world that even technically cannot be populated

Princey

May 30, 2020
London
www.instagram.com
Players should be allowed to log into character creation and then have the queue start after they select their character. I be happy to skill in haven right now.

If players are limit then they need some temp instances on cities or something.

Last edited:

Edmund Tetch

Jan 29, 2022
Players should be allowed to log into character creation and then have the queue start after they select their character. I be happy to skill in haven right now.

If players are limit then they need some temp instances on cities or something.

100% agree, I'd rather be in Haven killing zombies. At least I can fucking play the game.

Reactions: Redrick
Jan 28, 2022
Server is capped at ~3k players, so you either have to wait for server capacity increase or wait for people to refund/leave the game.
SV had all the time in the world to prepare for this and they did nothing as usual. They made 6x bigger world that even technically cannot be populated

Is it only 3k players , wtf ? I read somewhere it's more like 30k ? Are you intentionally trying to fail with this game ?

Emdash

Sep 22, 2021

WOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOW. Now I really do want to get my refund.

Warfiend

Mar 20, 2021
That's how many people are playing on steam right now, idk why you would have it on any other platform. Either way, that's way too many people for their current server capacity.