14 Hours in Queue to find out im in HAVEN?

ArthiumX

Jan 25, 2022
Ok, so yesterday around 2:30pm CST i transferred to Myreland expecting the queue patch to have fixed the issues.

MY GUESS --- I guess when they rolled back, my character got stuck in Haven but potentially put me in queue for Myreland maybe? ---

I logged in at 9:00am today at position 2743 in queue. It took 14 HOURS to get into the game.

I get in and find out im in Haven...you guys seriously need to address this. There should not be a queue that long for Haven. WTF.

Now, im back in queue for Myreland because i had to transfer again. 2679 now.

Hopefully this does not happen again. Please investigate if this is an issue.

Thanks,

Reactions: Tzone

Xunila

May 28, 2020
Germany
Because of the rollback? Did you move to Myrland during the rollback time? Maybe you got into the wrong queue because of this. I myself can login to Haven almost immediately.

Reactions: Najwalaylah

Archiel

Apr 5, 2021
I have logged in and out of Haven multiple times a day everyday since release and have never seen a queue, neither has anyone I have spoken to, this could be an isolated incident??

ArthiumX

Jan 25, 2022
Yes it was not fabernum. I went to the statue and had to transfer to Myreland, again. Devs you need to look into this.

Blaze

Feb 4, 2022
Maybe this will help you:

"Robmo
People seem to be getting stuck in haven queues, If you know you are in a haven queue, that instance is likely full. I am going to post a potential fix to get you into a random haven instance. This fix will likely clear your journal and UI saved settings. Close game Go here in explorer %localappdata%\MortalOnline2\Saved\SaveGames Delete your savegames Restart Client to get a fresh random Haven."