10m logout range for pets.

Mindtwisted

Sep 28, 2021
So this change was most likely done to stop people from teleporting horses with bags across long distances. That said getting horses/pets into other regions now as a tamer is complete hell. Even when logging out on the exact nodelines the chance of losing pets on this are a 100% depending on how many pets you bring. I have lost pets every single time when crossing certain nodelines effectively shutting down any sort of trading i can do.

I would suggest reversing this change till the nodeline issues are fixed as this was the only way to actually bring in pets in other regions. The place i noticed this the most is the nodelines around bakti. Its nice that we got bearbags but if you loose your bear every time you travel putting bags on it is quite useless. I understand why this change was made, but it would have been nice to first implement the fix to the nodelines and then put in this change. It has made a already bugged profession even worse.

Mindtwisted

Sep 28, 2021
I dont know if that will be enough some if these lines seem to yeet them extremely far out.

Weird thing is though when coming back to this spot once i crossed some other nodelines i will see all my old horses standing on that exact line but when coming close they will just vanish. Its just a very demotivating experience. I mean i know we are here to find these issues as its beta testing, but these have been around for so long already and reported over a million times, but instead of fixing it they fix the only thing we did to circumvent the issue. Which by all means was a bad bandaid in the first place.

Standing out in the wild for 120 seconds to log out and in again on a nodeline was already not a good fix, but at least it worked.

Cold

Oct 17, 2021
This change caused me to re roll my character. It broke the one workaround that tamers had to maintain their sanity. Combat pets are currently so broken that they're not worth bothering with.