10 Questions about the Faction system, and to the Developers from SV. What is there Vision regarding this feature ?

Anabolic Man

Sep 7, 2020
First of all i want to say that i like the Idea of regional Murdercounts.
I guess the Idea is that people from a Region hold together and fight Players from other Factions/Regions. The Asian, Khurite or Alvarin Towns.
I hope it cant be exploited, so Players can´t spawn at there Hometown Prist and give the Murdercounts to Players in different region,
in which the murder didn't take place.

Now my Questions

1.Are you forced to join a Faction ?
2.How many Reputation you need to join a Faction
3.Will Players be able to change the Faction for doing regional Quests for another Faction, so that they will be able to join ?
4.Will you get a Murdercount for killing Players from other Factions.
5.Will the City Guards of a city protect a Player, if i made it in a Town of a different Faction, to sell my Materials ?
6.Will we be able to get the benefits from a high reputation to a faction, without joining it ?
7.Should Crafters rather stay neutral ?
8.Will Players from another Faction have a different colored Name ?
9.Will we be able to add different Faction based Engravings to the Torso of our Armor, to better recognize Players from other Factions, such as a Lion or specific Banner engraving for every faction ?

10.Will Players/Guilds that are Part of an Alliance be limited to 1 Faction, so the different Guilds inside an Alliance can´t be Members of different Factions ?

How should this system suppost to be working ? I would like if there will be mechanics, that Groups of PVP Players can fight each other without getting Murdercounts.

Does anyone know more about SV Vision how a Faction System will work ?

I think this is an important feature of the Game, and it would be nice if someone can give out some informations, of which features have been confirmed so far.

Last edited:

Eskaldar

Jun 25, 2020
ES faction: learn Spanish, ride donkeys.
Rus faction: kill shore prowlers, grow weed.
RPK faction: farm gravyard nubes, kill AQ.
AQ faction: kill everyone, hoard tephra.
GUTTS faction: be emo, do emo, speak yolo.
I wonder which of these factions do you think you belong to?

D

Dracu

ES faction: learn Spanish, ride donkeys.
Rus faction: kill shore prowlers, grow weed.
RPK faction: farm gravyard nubes, kill AQ.
AQ faction: kill everyone, hoard tephra.
GUTTS faction: be emo, do emo, speak yolo.
Quad faction: Praise and worship hodor