Emdash
Reaction score

Profile posts Latest activity Postings About

• all I can say is... for whatever reason post instance patch, I can log into the mainland! If it's cuz people are glitching mats on the instances HF!
    REPOST: My bold prediction is that MO instances (hopefully they make more than one lol) without building will bring in more players. It will shine a light on something that never would have happened otherwise, that people can and will enjoy the game without TC at all, and that some people, in fact, will prefer it! (background cheers)
    Emdash
    Emdash
    imagine this post is deleted now that we have more info on what the instances are gonna be like haha.
    SV: I defended your game as not DoA on steam cuz of mechanics, but how can you possibly let the same crap that happened at steam release happen again?

I'll enjoy the game more with a leveled out number of players, but from a business perspective, watching all those $$$ fly out the window must suck.
    Proper moderation would be merging/creating an official rep/standing system discussion. Seems to be a huge issue and it could be addressed more easily in one place.
    Arite PREWIPE. Knew it was gonna be right after I specced. I got the info I need, I'm sittin' til 25. DEVS PM ME for feedback.
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…