WTS 1 MILLION WEST MYRLAND BANK SHARES

Feb 26, 2022
WTS 1 MILLION WEST MYRLADN BANK SHARES

I want to expand my bank for the future challenges that will come. So I have decided to sell shares.
1 share will be 1g.
I will come as many as I can. I will create a table of shareholders and there will be a semi-annual distribution of dividends.
If you want to invest your money and be shareholders of the west myrland bank, just write me. I have 1 million shares to sell.

Feb 26, 2022
Ruben is that you? I thought you already rug pulled with the rubencoin or whatever it was called XD

Well, my coin project is frozen for now. Myrland's economic disaster hasn't helped me much to implement it...
In fact right now the imperial gold coin is in even worse shape (and is the official currency...)
I'm just looking for new ideas. Do you want to invest?

Ibarruri

May 28, 2020
Meduli
I have to ask. A few days ago you announced that you were selling all shares of your bank for the total sum of 5000 gold. This post has disppeared.
Now you value your bank at 1000000g.
What happened, how did the value of the bank grow from 5000g to 1000000g in a matter of days?

Nah. I put wrong mensaje. Was for other post.

Last edited:

Piet

May 28, 2020
Why was my post deleted? This is a scam and I get my shit deleted for calling it out. The F?
Weird mine was deleted too and I also called it a scam and provided the evidence of the Ruben coin or whatever tf that was. Some hella mod abuse nowadays.

• Haha
Reactions: Ibarruri

Ibarruri

May 28, 2020
Meduli
Weird mine was deleted too and I also called it a scam and provided the evidence of the Ruben coin or whatever tf that was. Some hella mod abuse nowadays.
No. RUBENS not is scam.
And you were unable to provide any evidence, just as you have never been able to provide any evidence about anything of mine despite your envious and resentful attitude towards me years ago.
The good thing about these posts, in this dead forum, is that I still manage to group all my haters so that they accuse me of fraud, and give their opinion on businesses that they know literally nothing about. Part of it is fun.

It doesn't bother me.

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: Piet

Lumos

Jan 4, 2022
I'm bothered that you keep trying to pull this shit off though - for any prospective investors I would strongly recommend you stay away from Ibarruris' schemes.
Will this post stay up? Who can possibly say, this seems to be a place where opinions cannot be stated and discussions are not allowed to be held freely

Ibarruri

May 28, 2020
Meduli
I'm bothered that you keep trying to pull this shit off though - for any prospective investors I would strongly recommend you stay away from Ibarruris' schemes.
Will this post stay up? Who can possibly say, this seems to be a place where opinions cannot be stated and discussions are not allowed to be held freely
And you are...

Last edited:

Piet

May 28, 2020
No. RUBENS not is scam.
And you were unable to provide any evidence, just as you have never been able to provide any evidence about anything of mine despite your envious and resentful attitude towards me years ago.
The good thing about these posts, in this dead forum, is that I still manage to group all my haters so that they accuse me of fraud, and give their opinion on businesses that they know literally nothing about. Part of it is fun.

It doesn't bother me.
except where I did give the evidence that everyone already knows of the Rubens and I had to teach you about it because you didn't understand your own idea. It was clearly a scam as not a single person got anything back on their "investment" and I have never been envious or resentful or even mean to you like you clearly have decided to be rude to me. I just don't accept your schemes and point out flaws in your ideas. Which if you took my advice would have made your scheme actually successful.

• Haha
Reactions: Ibarruri

Ibarruri

May 28, 2020
Meduli
except where I did give the evidence that everyone already knows of the Rubens and I had to teach you about it because you didn't understand your own idea. It was clearly a scam as not a single person got anything back on their "investment" and I have never been envious or resentful or even mean to you like you clearly have decided to be rude to me. I just don't accept your schemes and point out flaws in your ideas. Which if you took my advice would have made your scheme actually successful.

I don't mean to be rude, but it's very presumptuous of you to say that I should have followed your scheme. Taking into account the history that each one of us has as a trader. And that to this day I am still the player who created the largest business in the history of this community, your comment seems ridiculous to me.
Regarding my idea of creating a currency, well, it is something that for now is not yet ready to work. Like all innovative ideas, it is difficult to capture it in the world, and even more so in a completely broken and ruined game like MO2. Which hasn't helped me either. You have NOT been able to prove that it is a scam, because it is not.
Regarding the fact that no player has been able to recover his investment... And who says it was an investment? It was a purchase, it was one more financial product, and it remains to be seen if I can make this product useful in the future.
You criticize an idea you didn't even understand, and a project you don't know the details of. Whatever my proposal is, you will always criticize it and we both know it. you belong to that type of player who always opposed the style of ICH.

Well, I don't care anymore. The game and the forum are so dead that a little hostility towards the old ibarruri will give some entertainment.

• Haha
Reactions: Piet

Favonius Cornelius

Jun 4, 2020
The Empire
I don't mean to be rude, but it's very presumptuous of you to say that I should have followed your scheme. Taking into account the history that each one of us has as a trader. And that to this day I am still the player who created the largest business in the history of this community, your comment seems ridiculous to me.
Regarding my idea of creating a currency, well, it is something that for now is not yet ready to work. Like all innovative ideas, it is difficult to capture it in the world, and even more so in a completely broken and ruined game like MO2. Which hasn't helped me either. You have NOT been able to prove that it is a scam, because it is not.
Regarding the fact that no player has been able to recover his investment... And who says it was an investment? It was a purchase, it was one more financial product, and it remains to be seen if I can make this product useful in the future.
You criticize an idea you didn't even understand, and a project you don't know the details of. Whatever my proposal is, you will always criticize it and we both know it. you belong to that type of player who always opposed the style of ICH.

Well, I don't care anymore. The game and the forum are so dead that a little hostility towards the old ibarruri will give some entertainment.

Bahahaha! Because people aren't stupid enough to fall into your pathetic attempt to control currency, its MO2s fault? MO2 is completely broken and ruined because you aren't the richest man in the world and everyone isn't declaring you their favorite bureaucrat emperor? Hundreds play the game. The forums may not have the same life they had back in MO1, but plenty of people play and enjoy this game, they're just ignoring you like the whiny petulant nobody you are. This new generation of gamer just doesn't create in the forum like they used to. They play casual. You can't force your style on other people, you have to convince them that your style is fun, but all you've done is make a fool of yourself and constantly denigrate a game the rest of us are enjoying just fine.

Stop blaming other people for not worshipping you and everything you think about, its embarrassing. I mean this with all honesty: you need to step away from online gaming and give yourself a reset, you sound like a crazy person.

• Haha
Reactions: Piet and Ibarruri