Low pop and frustration.

Makalis

Mar 24, 2021
Hail forum users,

So, i like to roam everyday basicly. Feels like each day its getting harder to find anything, plus i have to spend more time roaming which makes it frustrating.

Map is huge and pop is dropping, what can we do? Any hot spot for small scale pvp?

Also, shouldnt castle/keep be an important part of the game? They all abandoned / empty.

Cya.

Reactions: tal0s

Jatix

Sep 30, 2020
Sadly, its getting harder to find people because it is. And as more people leave, it gets more boring for the ones who stayed, making them want to leave more. SV needs to actually release some content that matters if they want the game to survive.

Camping around a popular town like Bakti or Meduli works if you want to get zerged otherwise not sure where to find people.

Reactions: tal0s and Calcal

Jackdstripper

Jan 8, 2021
SV continues to make drastic changes that nobody asked for, instead of doing the changes that everyone wants, like sieging.

Continuously punishing pvpers is also completely moronic for a game that sells itself as being a pvp game.

MO2 is quickly following into MO1 footsteps and that is because the same people are in charge. The same decisions are being made. The same mistakes repeated.The same stubborn blindness is directing the games development.

What can we do? Nothing. You cant change stupid. You cant change Henrik.

grendel

Jun 13, 2020
Help the new arrivals, dont kill them. Add them and answer their questions. MO is insanely difficult to learn. Unless you only want to fight, help them instead of killing them or ignoring them. Dont assume the naked is carrying gold, assume its a new one.
edit: the Elhazrad Shop never transport naked, we always wear armor and carry steel weapons.

Riccardo

Jan 31, 2022
Hail forum users,

So, i like to roam everyday basicly. Feels like each day its getting harder to find anything, plus i have to spend more time roaming which makes it frustrating.

Map is huge and pop is dropping, what can we do? Any hot spot for small scale pvp?

Also, shouldnt castle/keep be an important part of the game? They all abandoned / empty.

Cya.

If you want PvP go to where there is PvE.

Also stay away from Meduli unless you want to be completely bored and safe.

PvP Zones:

Spider Valley
Jungle Camp
Cave Camp
Fabernum Tower and the subsequent valley to the south of it.
Vadda Forest
Bakti Road

It's really not hard to find action here.

Reactions: Calcal

finegamingconnoisseur

May 29, 2020
www.youtube.com
Fabernum seems to have a rather active armed group on horseback at the western entrance pretty much any time of the day or night.

Not sure if there is some rotating roster going on there, but they seem very much on the ball. A few times I've seen large military parades as well.

Reactions: Najwalaylah

Exiledkhallisi

Jan 27, 2022
Hail forum users,

Cya.

People are also leaving because of the kill everyone on sight mentality of some.

New players with no chance getting rekt by murder hobos is a huge deterrent for many.

Bladeer01

Aug 1, 2021
feel a bit like mo1 last year xd , i only connect to actualise my broker , if i get out ( well i don't really need to in fact ) either i see no one or i get gangbanged by small teams :d and yeah , sub isn't here yet ...

Reactions: Albanjo Dravae

Xunila

May 28, 2020
Germany
The chance to get into Jungle camp and out without getting attacked is less than 50%. If you want PvP just go to jungle camp and way for some minutes until you get attacked. It's more or less impossible to go to JC alone just for buying a book or farming clade gifts at Sators.

Reactions: Najwalaylah

oldeurope

Sep 7, 2021
Also its the first springtime/summer after corona.

Some guys simply like to pvp in "beergardening" or tame some girls right now.

Also true if u cant find pvp ingame ur on the wrong places, simply as that.

Tashka

Dec 4, 2021
The chance to get into Jungle camp and out without getting attacked is less than 50%. If you want PvP just go to jungle camp and way for some minutes until you get attacked. It's more or less impossible to go to JC alone just for buying a book or farming clade gifts at Sators.
I'm not particularily fond of fighting tbirds on my footmage unfortunately.

Fartest

Mar 23, 2022
Oh look griefers killed all the noobs and solo players and now there's no one left must be hilarious killing afk gatherers and 1v4 with the boys. Devs should make something to attract pvpers together so big scale battles or skirmishes can happen. Show a marker on compass with random event so people go to it and it gives a reward make it every few hours give it 30+ min spawn time and away from towns

D

Deleted member 44

We are one week away from the end of the month and we have no mid months patch. I'm seeing less and less a reason to log in as each day passes. What's the point of gathering resources if you can't use them?

Complete radio silence by SV this week. No stream, community manager is on vacation. I'm starting to wonder if they are shutting down the project.

Reactions: tal0s and Jatix

Tashka

Dec 4, 2021
Lol.

Maybe they also need vacation from time to time?
What, all of them at the same time? I don't think it's because of vacation, and pretty sure a batch can land without Henrik and certainly without Robmo. But i guess the last patch was such a disaster that they've spent a lot of time fixing it.

Reactions: tal0s

Albanjo Dravae

Dec 20, 2021
Hail forum users,

Cya.
According to some people in these forums SV gives good features to zergs because they are the one that will keep the game alive with strong organized guilds roflmao. Castles shouldn't be part of the game till sieging is out but SV is just brain dead.

Last edited:
Reactions: tal0s and Calcal

Albanjo Dravae

Dec 20, 2021
Help the new arrivals, dont kill them. Add them and answer their questions. MO is insanely difficult to learn. Unless you only want to fight, help them instead of killing them or ignoring them. Dont assume the naked is carrying gold, assume its a new one.
edit: the Elhazrad Shop never transport naked, we always wear armor and carry steel weapons.
Thats good for the people that feel like doing it, i've trained and teached so many people in MO1 that i don't feel like ever doing it again, can't really be asking for players to babysit noobs because game design is poop.
But i encourage the ones that build bridges :)

Albanjo Dravae

Dec 20, 2021
People are also leaving because of the kill everyone on sight mentality of some.

New players with no chance getting rekt by murder hobos is a huge deterrent for many.
They are also leaving cuz of zerglings mentality, but can't be blaming other players for the game's failures, that would be a really idiotic thing to do, how about we mention the real reasons people quits.

Because development is absolute garbage, worst quality of content, no QA, massive duping, broken economy, cheats and punishments to PVP.
Instead of working on learning curve and creating content for solo small crews we get clunky ass half baked content and mechanics that make shit even more tedious, their development compass is broken.

I still find it hilarious someone would keep blaming players for the game's failure lmao, thats some really tryhard shit right there.

Albanjo Dravae

Dec 20, 2021
Oh look griefers killed all the noobs and solo players and now there's no one left must be hilarious killing afk gatherers and 1v4 with the boys. Devs should make something to attract pvpers together so big scale battles or skirmishes can happen. Show a marker on compass with random event so people go to it and it gives a reward make it every few hours give it 30+ min spawn time and away from towns
Yes bring a arena that will fix the game just exacly like it did in MO1 🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣