Fishingchanges

Mumrik

May 28, 2020
So it seems that lesser fish like trudis and canna can now bite on hook size 50 (i havnt tested 100, so if someone can confirm if its the same that would be great). This, for me, have taken away the excitement of experimenting with large hooks, as before patch u knew ud get something more interesting than trash fish.
I get that fishing needed an adjustment as one could make hundreds of gold from inside the city in a day. However, i would rather get no bite at all, if there are no fish elegible to do so in such area.

Calcal

Dec 11, 2021
They’ve completely shadow nerfed and/or changed fishing. Everything we knew as far as setups went down the drain. Complete and utter dick move from sv.

Turbizzler

May 28, 2020
Fabernum
Kind of the point of testing out fishing during the test environment, to see how the difficulty was and if the time investment vs the reward was balanced or not, which wasn't balanced at all. Way too easy earning a lot of gold in short amounts of time. Fish distribution was wack too, could catch a lot of good fish in a tent in Toxai.

It's good for the health of the game, bad for those who were hoping they could abuse how easy it was to farm 100s of gold in a short amount of time. It'll still be possible, just not as consistent as it was pre-patch.

Calcal

Dec 11, 2021
Kind of the point of testing out fishing during the test environment, to see how the difficulty was and if the time investment vs the reward was balanced or not, which wasn't balanced at all. Way too easy earning a lot of gold in short amounts of time. Fish distribution was wack too, could catch a lot of good fish in a tent in Toxai.

It's good for the health of the game, bad for those who were hoping they could abuse how easy it was to farm 100s of gold in a short amount of time. It'll still be possible, just not as consistent as it was pre-patch.
Of course you’re right but damn it was nice to make a little money while it lasted.

Mumrik

May 28, 2020

I agree, dont really care about the gold. I just dont want every bite to be a possible trudis^^ wish they had nerfed it in some other way.

Angelo

May 28, 2020
https://t.me/pump_upp
t.me
I just hope, because this is still beta, SV wants to test the player reaction on this. It does not matter if you fish to make gold, fish collection or just for fun, as it is now its just stupid. I agree that before wipe it was insane gold maker thats not good also. It needs balancing, but nerfed it to be annoying and pointless is just not balancing.

Reactions: Najwalaylah