Salvia WHERE?!?!?!?!? Any tips on locations for the purple herb? DM ME IF YOU KNOW a possible location

FreeHorses

Jul 2, 2020
aTGCrGx.png

Evictis

Mar 25, 2021
People saying it is not in the game PepeLaugh They Lack Critical Information.

Xunila

May 28, 2020
Germany
Salvia is in game at several spots. Have a look on the mountains. A guild mate also found another location more in the jungle. The screenshot from @FreeHorses is right, and I have a screenshot with the attribute values of Salvia.

About HP potions: There are many materials missing in the current state of the game which are needed to craft good heal potions. We have less than 25 plants today but we had 100-150 in MO1. And most of the carcass types used as multipliers are missing, too.

Reactions: Evictis

Evictis

Mar 25, 2021
@FreeHorses Thanks for the location. I was roaming around there but had no luck then got mauled by a bear lul

@Xunila I seen Wolf's video on Alchemy, your name was in the video. in-Game name is Ragnarok. If we ever meet on nave would love to talk about some Alchemy, been coming up with my own spreadsheets/formulas so I can be ready for launch. Been following that multipliers and adders guide really helpful. I am in the Jungle rn looking for mushrooms/muse/palm fruit and maybe Sponges (Don't think they are in the game yet). Would be tough to find salvia in the JG given how small it is.. lmao
Any general direction in the jg i can look 😅

Xunila

May 28, 2020
Germany
I am in the Jungle rn looking for mushrooms/muse/palm fruit and maybe Sponges (Don't think they are in the game yet). Would be tough to find salvia in the JG given how small it is.. lmao

Moon Sponge and Amanita Muscaria are in the game, but I did not dive for Argus Sponge yet and don't think it is in the game. Muse fruit is almost everywhere in the jungle and palm fruit is rare but at many spots in the jungle.

Reactions: Evictis