Beta Patch Notes 0.1.0.38 Discussion

Speznat

May 28, 2020
Tindrem
wolfszeit.online
A graveyard without walker a a non rideable horse?

Thumbnail as Wallpaper without font: https://ibb.co/zVdQGyX

Added:
  • Added MorinKhur Graveyard.
  • Added Press extraction device to Meduli.
  • Added gathering to rocks and trees in the Jungle.
  • Added Bush Pigs.
  • Added Steppe Horses. (Not tameable/rideable yet)
  • Added translations update and new languages.

Changes:
  • Creatures now have proper collision stopping players from walking inside them.
  • Animals now roam more and further.
  • Reduced network usage when players are standing still.
  • Updated clade gifts.
  • Optimized the Jungle.

Fixes:
  • Fixed a couple of crashes.
  • Fixed floating NPCs.
  • Fixed issues with buff-bar.
  • Fixed issues with cooldown not triggering correctly.
  • Fixed issue with springboks not fleeing when they noticed a player.
  • Fixed rotation issues.
  • Fixed resources not respawning correctly after getting depleted.
  • Fixed then login crashes.
  • Reduce character stuttering/wobbling when coming to a halt.
  • Characters no longer stutter every time after they have jumped.
  • Massively reduce rotation flips in avatar interpolations.
  • Character physics, such as cloth, now properly react to player movement. This might fix the spinning cape issue.
  • Keybinds should no longer reset.
  • Multiple crash fixes related to logout/shutdown.
  • Buffs should no longer get stuck on top of each other.

Last edited:

agui

May 31, 2020
Nice job , just might say Sv should fix ppl being able to fight inside water, when they suppose to swim, like everyone else and fix players that didnt make a new character in recent patches so they still have a good starter weapon (that came with the kind of gear they started on the old patches) even if they die ... so those players are able to just ressurect and fight again ... they dont need to make weapons like everyone else.

Rhias

May 28, 2020
Nice job , just might say Sv should fix ppl being able to fight inside water, when they suppose to swim, like everyone else and fix players that didnt make a new character in recent patches so they still have a good starter weapon (that came with the kind of gear they started on the old patches) even if they die ... so those players are able to just ressurect and fight again ... they dont need to make weapons like everyone else.

You know that the last few patches always all characters were deleted, right?

agui

May 31, 2020
Only thing i know that are some chars with initial swords with one million dura .

Necromantic

Jun 9, 2020
Look at the roadmap, taming and magic supposedly at the end of month patch. But that doesn't invalidated the criticism. :p

Zbuciorn

Jun 3, 2020
Shorter view distance at night helps performance.Area around you is bright enough to duel or walk around in territory you are familiar with.Far away players may try to move stealthy and hopefully be spotted by players with night vision clades.

Rhias

May 28, 2020
Incorrect. My bank filled with alchemy mats from December says otherwise. I still have two starter greatswords.
Well, then the bank got not wiped. But you still created a new character, right? :D

Rhias

May 28, 2020
No? Not since they first added second hairstyles iirc. It's been quite a while.
Okay, intersting... My characters got deleted the last 2 patches before this one. Which race do you use?

Xunila

May 28, 2020
Germany
Okay, intersting... My characters got deleted the last 2 patches before this one. Which race do you use?

My character didn't wipe, too, but I deleted and created a new one to get the ten clade gift points.