Continuously updated list of guild location claims

Soothsayer

Nov 12, 2020
Since I perceive active local conflicts to be critical to the success of the game I will maintain this list and update it when needed.

Trash talk, light-hearted or otherwise within this post is highly encouraged when multiple guilds are laying claim to a particular area

Please post your intention if so desired; this can also include an intent to live around an area

Wane Jarvis

BAKTI

FABERNUM

AC
CM - Claim

GAUL'KOR
VII - Claim

KRANESH

MEDULI

TE - Claimless

MOH'KI
RLC - Claim

MORIN'KHUR

TINDREM

TOXAI

VADDA

ES - Control/Turn off guards

THE JUNGLE
MIG - No TC/Freedom
ZEAL

Last edited:

Evelyn

Jan 6, 2021
Since I perceive active local conflicts to be critical to the success of the game I will maintain this list and update it when needed.

Trash talk, light-hearted or otherwise within this post is highly encouraged when multiple guilds are laying claim to a particular area

Please post your intention if so desired

FABERNUM
CM

KRANESH
It looks like you mistook Acolytes acronym. It's AC, not CM. I dunno who CM is supposed to be. Anyways, Acolytes will be in Fab.

Reactions: Putzin

Kaemik

Nov 28, 2020
If anyone wants to claim Kranesh you should probably open a dialogue with AC. It's not a claim likely to go uncontested if your presence causes trouble for those of us using it given it's close proximity to Fab.

While I'm open to sharing it with friendly groups, I personally consider Kran part of our domain and will fight to defend it if need be.

Last edited:
Reactions: Ibarruri

Ibarruri

May 28, 2020
Meduli
I claim the ground I stand on at any given time.

Grendel, my old and honorable enemy.
Will the KOT return? to carry out terrorism in Tindrem?
What are your plans for your ultranationalist militia?

I remember with great admiration our bloody civil massacre in Tindrem, hard times hahaha

Slyy

May 28, 2020
Scotland
www.mortalonlinemap.info
Who remembers the very old political map 2010-11 before MO map? Players were able to vote or something on who owned which territory and it was updated that way. Perhaps we can do something like that for MO2 Map's keeps and cities.

Its not been stated yet whether SV will allow TC data out of game so this may be the only way.

Necromantic

Jun 9, 2020
You can't claim shit at this point in time anyway. Or rather anyone can claim anything and it means absolutely nothing.

The Packt claims the whole of Nordveld and Sarducaa.

• Haha
Reactions: Rhias

Kaemik

Nov 28, 2020
You can't claim shit at this point in time anyway. Or rather anyone can claim anything and it means absolutely nothing.

The list is still useful. It's just that if a 5 man guild claims a major city I'm like "Yeah ok, good luck with that." Claims by larger guilds with the strength to back them, I'm more likely to consider a serious thing.

Soothsayer

Nov 12, 2020

The point is to encourage competition in certain areas between play groups so there are healthy local conflicts.

Kaemik

Nov 28, 2020
Or diplomacy. I can't speak for all of AC as ultimately Putzin would make the final call but I know if CM were to come back and say they want to live in Fab, as a larger and stronger guild my stance would be that we own the town but if they respect that then we can talk about sharing it with them. I personally welcome the idea of smaller guilds that want to work out a deal where they can live in our town under our protection so long as it's an arrangement of mutual benefit.

Putzin

Oct 14, 2020

Please post your intention if so desired

Wane Jarvis

BAKTI

FABERNUM

AC
CM

GAUL'KOR
VII

KRANESH

MEDULI

MOH'KI

RLC

MORIN'KHUR

TINDREM

TOXAI

VADDA

ES

THE JUNGLE
ZEAL

I’m so confused how you have no one for Meduli when I know 3 guilds off the top of my head going there