Why do NPC's attack horses?

Backpackface

Jul 18, 2021
I don't get it. Is it just to piss people off? Then you have dynamic spawns roaming around to make it even more aids. Dumbest thing. Every mob in this game just griefs your horse for some reason.

Reactions: Tzone

Amelia

Jun 6, 2020
You must take care of your pet/mount, buy an High level One, put him a good armor, Place him in a "stay mode" safe zone away from NPC .

Reactions: Xunila

Jackdstripper

Jan 8, 2021
Because Henrik wanted more “realism” when you are getting ganked by NPC. Its not enough that there are 5 of them with mages and archers. Thats not real enough. Need more real.

Im surprised they havent implemented insta spawn mounted EQ veteran caster with necro pets yet…

Last edited:

Emdash

Sep 22, 2021
Cuz I said they should, I'm sorry. Haha. I do regret that now that the game changed a little, but it was kinda funny your horse just sitting there in the middle of NPCs. But otoh watching them be like GET HIS HORSE is funny, too.

But yea if you die to NPCs, your horse should die, too, that was the point I was making. Not that they should target your horse. It's just weird to go recover your pet after you die. However, given what it became, that might be better.

Was just over on Reddit arguing w/ people about siege. Don't worry about this or that, kids, the game is toast. lol. It's on the slow death route. IF SIEGE IS TOO EASY PEOPLE WILL QUIT.

But yea it is memes to watch NPCs just go right at your horse. Dynamic spawns are prol more of the problem.

Reactions: Backpackface